Pat Cadell, democrat, states the Press is staging a Coup de tat against the American people...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Pat Caddell is a democrat...a hard core democrat...but he is also afraid of what the Press is doing to protect hilary from the American people....and what it will mean if she is allowed to win....

Pat Caddell: Media Executing 'Coup d'État Against the People' to Elect Hillary

analyst Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Monday, “If they do this, they will have ratified their right to control American politics and their right to decide what the American people have a right to know and what they don’t.”

“They will have executed,” Caddell continued, “on behalf of the political establishment … basically a coup d’état, as somebody else has used that term, against the people, against the country. Democracy is supposed to belong to the people.”

He went on to state that “the media’s job is to inform of everything, just like I mentioned this FBI story this morning. There’s almost no coverage anymore of Clinton, or the emails, or whatever. All of that under whatever excuses they use, it is all to the purpose of helping to support her candidacy and in their belief that they have to stop Donald Trump.

Pat Caddell is a democrat...a hard core democrat...but he is also afraid of what the Press is doing to protect hilary from the American people....and what it will mean if she is allowed to win....

analyst Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Monday, “If they do this, they will have ratified their right to control American politics and their right to decide what the American people have a right to know and what they don’t.”

“They will have executed,” Caddell continued, “on behalf of the political establishment … basically a coup d’état, as somebody else has used that term, against the people, against the country. Democracy is supposed to belong to the people.”

He went on to state that “the media’s job is to inform of everything, just like I mentioned this FBI story this morning. There’s almost no coverage anymore of Clinton, or the emails, or whatever. All of that under whatever excuses they use, it is all to the purpose of helping to support her candidacy and in their belief that they have to stop Donald Trump.
When I first started watching Pat Caddell a few years ago I considered him to be a weasely worm shill for the DNC and a Liberal sheep. But over the years, although he is a Democrat, I have reversed my opinion of him. He is probably the most honest Democrat in the Beltway Circus. I believe him to be more like a Reagan Democrat who is waiting for the party to be respectable again. He is one of the few Democrats I have respect for; a right leaning Truman-type Democrat.

Thank you, 2aguy! Great post.

When I first started watching Pat Caddell a few years ago I considered him to be a weasely worm shill for the DNC and a Liberal sheep. But over the years, although he is a Democrat, I have reversed my opinion of him. He is probably the most honest Democrat in the Beltway Circus. I believe him to be more like a Reagan Democrat who is waiting for the party to be respectable again. He is one of the few Democrats I have respect for; a right leaning Truman-type Democrat.
Caddell is a throwback, a good, old fashioned 70's Democrat who is reasonable and loves his country without wanting to fundamentally transform it first. Words don't make him look for a safe space, and he doesn't go into drama queen mode if he sees a cross in public.

However, that said, the GOP walked face first into this by running such a ridiculously easy target. The press couldn't have gotten away with doing this to a Kasich/Rubio ticket.

14720375_1337010379677274_5504241274380980668_n.png

Forum List

Back