Pat Buchanan

about 6 million poles died in wwii, 3 million were not jewish.

buchanan blames Poland and Great Britain for the start of WWII and tries to excuse what Hitler did.

fuck the jewish angle here.

I don't see him excusing Hitler anywhere in his article. Saying Hitler didn't want a war with Britain isn't excusing Hitler in any way whatsoever.

buchanan blames Poland and Great Britain for the start of WWII and tries to excuse what Hitler did.

I don't see him excusing Hitler anywhere in his article. Saying Hitler didn't want a war with Britain isn't excusing Hitler in any way whatsoever.

there we will have to disagree even if you are technically semantically kind of sort of correct.
i can't see how you can disconnect that.

and yes, hitler did not want a war with britain, he hoped he could avoid that. did not stop him from invading poland, and that's what this shit is about.

there we will have to disagree even if you are technically semantically kind of sort of correct.

and yes, hitler did not want a war with britain, he hoped he could avoid that. did not stop him from invading poland, and that's what this shit is about.

No, it didn't stop him from invading Poland. He felt the city was rightfully Germany's, and he may have had a point. Now that's not me excusing Hitler, in the least. That's me trying to point out that the Treaty of Versailles was unjust and that it led to the rise of one of the most evil men of all time.

:rofl:

welcome to the Scarlet A club.

you hand out the scarlet A club member cards almost as fast as some hand out the scarlet A :thup:

which should clue you in on just how reflexive the application of the Scarlet A is around here.

the more you know.

yeah yeah, in this case kevin kennedy gave himself (or pat) the scarlet A in his response to my post. i did not call him an anti-semite, i did not even call buchanan an anti-semite, i have not figured out that guy yet. he has a strange history of saying strange stuff about ww2 hitler and the holocaust. just read about his involvement in the now current again demjanjuk case.

and if i can i want to steer this thread into the "pat buchanan blames poland" direction, and not get side-tracked again by some scarlet A rehash.

No, it didn't stop him from invading Poland. He felt the city was rightfully Germany's, and he may have had a point. Now that's not me excusing Hitler, in the least. That's me trying to point out that the Treaty of Versailles was unjust and that it led to the rise of one of the most evil men of all time.

please stop, the invasion of poland was not about danzig. this was pre-war propaganda. and danzig was not even polish, it was a free city. disconnected from the reich by the polish corridor to the baltic sea. if the invasion had been about connecting danzig with the reich, why was this the result:

576px-Second_world_war_europe_1939_map_de.png

look at the light blue parts and the light green parts. another division of poland, hooray.

german and russian armies lost their maps?

you hand out the scarlet A club member cards almost as fast as some hand out the scarlet A :thup:

which should clue you in on just how reflexive the application of the Scarlet A is around here.

the more you know.

yeah yeah, in this case kevin kennedy gave himself (or pat) the scarlet A in his response to my post. i did not call him an anti-semite, i did not even call buchanan an anti-semite, i have not figured out that guy yet. he has a strange history of saying strange stuff about ww2 hitler and the holocaust. just read about his involvement in the now current again demjanjuk case.

and if i can i want to steer this thread into the "pat buchanan blames poland" direction, and not get side-tracked again by some scarlet A rehash.

In my defense, you lumped anyone who questions Hitler's intentions in with neo-nazis and anti-semites.

the more you know.

In my defense, you lumped anyone who questions Hitler's intentions in with neo-nazis and anti-semites.

that is what i wrote here:

Buchanan talks about the free city of Danzig, which was 95% german. He blames Poland for the war. And maybe the brits, too. I have no idea, what motivates him to do that. But it is disgusting. That was what Göring and Co tried to get away with at the Nuremberg trials, and what neonazis, antisemites and co try to peddle to this day to excuse Nazi Germany's start of the war.

i stand by that. if you can give me a good explanation why pat buchanan wrote what he wrote, i'd be glad to hear it. so far he is in bad company with his thesis.

Yes, if you question whether Hitler truly wanted to go to war you must be a neonazi or an anti-semite.

Rather I would say it makes you fall into the Dumb as Nails Club! By seeing how you argue constitutional law, you could make their board of directors! :eusa_whistle:

"This is like debating with a dinning room chair, I have no use for it!"
- Barney Frank

Yes, if you question whether Hitler truly wanted to go to war you must be a neonazi or an anti-semite.

Rather I would say it makes you fall into the Dumb as Nails Club! By seeing how you argue constitutional law, you could make their board of directors! :eusa_whistle:

- Barney Frank

Yet it's you who resorts to petty name calling.

I can't believe anyone is taking this seriously.

If you believe that Hitler didn't really want war, ask your self this - why did he keep invading countries OVER AND OVER AGAIN? It wasn't just Poland. It was the Czech Rep, Austria, France, Russia, Hungary, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Britain, Yugoslavia, North Africa.

"Hey, he didn't really want to put troops in Algeria but felt he had no choice."

FFS...

Last edited:
Hitler was just ahead of his time.

All he wanted was a united Europe and to make it an economic power.

Now they are doing that with the European Union and the Euro currency.

- Barney Frank

seriously.. is anyone shocked? really?

- Barney Frank

seriously.. is anyone shocked? really?

A person arguing that Hitler didn't want war, shouldn't be taken seriously!

New Topics

Forum List

Back