Pat Buchanan - Trump is Hitting on Anger over Massive 3rd-world invasion of america

Buchanan is right regardless of his perceived racism. America is growing weaker because we are increasingly not of the same stock that made this country what it was. As we leave our European heritage, so it leaves us.

What's all this "we" shit, numbskull? Haven't you said a million times that you live in some European helllhole?
Prague is hardly a hellhole. Google the world's most beautiful cities and you'll find it on nearly every list....

If the trash is dumped somewhere, it is a trash dump.

Buchanan is right regardless of his perceived racism. America is growing weaker because we are increasingly not of the same stock that made this country what it was. As we leave our European heritage, so it leaves us.

What's all this "we" shit, numbskull? Haven't you said a million times that you live in some European helllhole?
Prague is hardly a hellhole. Google the world's most beautiful cities and you'll find it on nearly every list....

If the trash is dumped somewhere, it is a trash dump.
Perhaps you should be a little tidier around your trailer then.

It really is insane what Little Barry is doing. Name one other country where you can illegally invade and get free health care and welfare and a drivers license and free k-12 for your 9 kids.

Buchanan Trump Is Hitting on Anger Over Massive Third-World Invasion Changing America - Breitbart
july 26 2015 Sunday on “Meet the Press,” conservative political commentator and author Pat Buchanan said Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is tapping into voters anger over a massive third-world “invasion” that is changing America “dramatically.’

Buchanan said Trump is strong on, “The trade issue, export of American jobs and factories and what’s happening to the American middle class. The other one Trump is hitting, which is one of the hottest issues in the whole West as well as the United States, is the massive invasion, if you will, and what people feel is the conquest of the West by massive Third World immigration coming from refugees and border jumpers and all the rest. He’s wired into both of these and they’re enormously popular issues.”

Hey, it's former President Pat Buchanan reminiscing about the issues that won him the presidency.

"Pat Buchanan - Trump is Hitting on Anger over Massive 3rd-world invasion of america"

Trump is 'hitting on' the unwarranted fear and hate many on the right have with regard to Hispanic immigrants, along with the endemic nativism that's long been a part of the GOP.

He's also exposing the ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right of all persons in the United State to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Hispanic immigrants?? You mean illegal immigrants who have no business in our country.

Those here illegally aren't US citizens nor should they be treated as a US citizen. Our Constitution isn't theirs and they have no right to the protections a US citizen receives.

And here you are telling us that they should be treated as though they were a citizen of our country. Can you be anymore of an idiot?? I think not.

They are breaking the law by being here and should all be deported back to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

I have no problem with legal immigration. Those folks came to this country legally and followed the rules to get here.

I have no problem with legal immigration. Those folks came to this country legally and followed the rules to get here.

But even there we need to tighten the rules. America allows more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world. We should only let in people with technical skills like physicists, engineers, farmers, plumbers and the like.

But even there we need to tighten the rules. America allows more LEGAL immigration than any other country in the world. We should only let in people with technical skills like physicists, engineers, farmers, plumbers and the like.

I agree with that. Let those in with something to offer.

While Buchanan is correct about this I just happen to wonder how sincere Trump truly is.Would be great if he was legit about this we shall see I hope.

Why let in immigrants legally to take good paying skill jobs that Americans should be getting?

"Pat Buchanan - Trump is Hitting on Anger over Massive 3rd-world invasion of america"

Trump is 'hitting on' the unwarranted fear and hate many on the right have with regard to Hispanic immigrants, along with the endemic nativism that's long been a part of the GOP.

He's also exposing the ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and the right of all persons in the United State to due process of the law, including those undocumented.
The GOP is setting itself up to go the way of the "KnowNothing" Party.

Forum List

Back