Pat Buchanan: 'Suicide Of A Superpower'

The difference between Pat Buchanan and the Hindenberg?

One is a flaming Nazi Gasbag, and the other was an airship.

You know what, brown people, black people, yellow people, white people. Christian, Muslism, Hindu, Jew, Atheist, hell even Mormons. At the end of the day, they are just like you are, guy. They care about the same things, the love their children and their families.

Sounds just like that "WE ARE THE WORLD" CRAP THAT YOU LEFTIST MORONS LIKE TO SPOUT. ONE WORLD and ONE RACE.

I'd say your pretty extreme; shit more then me. I just want(wish for) things to remain as they have for tens of thousands of years. Sure, we all raise our children, but we all must be with our peoples within our lands. We all teach our children to be proud of there society.

Unless of course you're for the ONE WORLD and ONE RACE(crap color humanity) that the left wants. :eek: Because you can say what you will, but that's the future of humanity if you get your way. Defeat people like me and get that.

I think people like you were defeated a long time ago. You just don't realize it yet.

The reality is that the world is globalizing whether we want it to or not. I work in a department with two Asian chicks, a black chick, in a British owned company that does manufacturing and sales all over the world. Again, the world will go on.

100 years ago, people like you screamed about those Catholics from Europe that came from countries like Poland and Italy and Germany. The country moved on, and everyone just kind of tries to pretend that stuff didn't happen.

Nope, diversity and multiculturalism must end. It has wrecked our society politically and morally. Even German Chancellor Merkel has confirmed multiculturalism fails and that Europe has made a big mistake when it came to letting Muslims in.

Hey, I happen to like diversity.

I think Asian women are damned sexy. So are Hispanic and black women. The fact interracial couples make people like you nuts says a lot, USAR...

How did you ever survive a week in the Army with racist attitudes like that. Sounds like they'd have thrown you a blanket party in a week.

Yup.

America is becoming less White, no doubt about it.

Must really suck for some of you folks.

White liberals really believed that if blacks and hispanics were just taught about being civilized and they would change.

What complete crap!! Obviously you're not a white liberal. So please don't pretend that you know what us white liberals believe. Because you haven't got a clue.

Chart_07.jpg

Yay lets devolve.:eusa_hand:

What was the source of this very informative chart??? The KKK Monthly???

White liberals really believed that if blacks and hispanics were just taught about being civilized and they would change.

It's impossible for them to be civilized. They don't have the cranial capacity (which results in low IQ) and gene structure to do it.

You type vomit like this and you get mad at Salt Jones for being racist? go fuck yourself.

I must say that I was surprised that a former speech writer and author like Buchanan would misspell affect several times (he used the noun, effect, incorrectly on several occasions.

I am not a fan of Pat. However, I have to stick up for him in this instance. Recently I did some research on this because I never know which spelling to use. OMG!!! What a pain in the neck. I've decided to just ignore the word when I write. :) Check this out:

Affect vs. Effect Grammar Rules

Hey, I happen to like diversity.

I think Asian women are damned sexy. So are Hispanic and black women. The fact interracial couples make people like you nuts says a lot, USAR...

How did you ever survive a week in the Army with racist attitudes like that. Sounds like they'd have thrown you a blanket party in a week.

That retard was never in the Army.

Our country isn't at stake. Our country is over. It's a big country. It once had a lot of power. It won't be totally dead in a day, but the day is surely coming.

why dont you leave and lets those of us who believe in this country fix it?

Forum List

Back