Pat Buchanan: 'Suicide Of A Superpower'

While the people that are the ancestors of the Europeans were still in tribal and savage stage, the great civilizations of old China, India, Southern Egypt, and the Middle East were the centers of learning and civilization of the time. Europe, and Europeans, are late comers to the civilization game. European peoples are the most mixed of all the groups of peoples on the Earth, having been invaded from the North, South, and East.

Neanderthals may of had larger brains in size, but not in frontal lobe, which is where all thought and the ability to think through things comes from. East asians, whites have a far larger one than blacks. Blacks also developed within a stable environment, so it is environmental in nature. Heck, I'd say Africa became more favorable during the ice age as it had more rain to plant food if they could of developed the ability. You really think that all of humanity developed uniformly in its intelligence?

What is environmental in nature?

Well evaluation can work on animals through forcing them to adapt through there environment. Lets say that 20,000 years ago a bear within Scotland had a thicker coat to survive the ice age, which had far more extreme climate, but as the world warmed up it no longer needed it.

Or maybe a human being within the ice age having to adapt to a colder climate 30-35 thousand years ago...He would have to learn how to keep warm, hunt larger creatures to feed himselfs, which would increase his brain size. He would also have a more meat based diet, which would lead to more energy=larger brain.

I used to teach 9th grade Social Studies. You wouldn't have had a chance.

Are you trying to say that environment is a key factor in human development? Is that the revelation that you are announcing here?

Oh! You think ethnicity and culture are the same thing! I should have considered that you'd have such a juvenile take on things.

I think it is funny that a guy as stupid as you expresses concern that race mixing will make humans less intelligent.

Is that the best a stupid piece of shit like you can do?:eusa_whistle: Most cultures developed there complexity through the races that developed them intelligence. You're going to get a more complex culture if you have a higher iq(ability to think through things) than a bunch of naked fire dancers.

Wanna try that again. Especially the second sentence.

Higher intelligence=higher ability to think through idea's.

I'm sorry, I will admit my grammar sucks.

What is environmental in nature?

Well evaluation can work on animals through forcing them to adapt through there environment. Lets say that 20,000 years ago a bear within Scotland had a thicker coat to survive the ice age, which had far more extreme climate, but as the world warmed up it no longer needed it.

Or maybe a human being within the ice age having to adapt to a colder climate 30-35 thousand years ago...He would have to learn how to keep warm, hunt larger creatures to feed himselfs, which would increase his brain size. He would also have a more meat based diet, which would lead to more energy=larger brain.

I used to teach 9th grade Social Studies. You wouldn't have had a chance.

Are you trying to say that environment is a key factor in human development? Is that the revelation that you are announcing here?

evolution is biology,

Yes, climatic forcing can cause creatures(animals, humans, ect) to evolve to survive within there new environment.

Last edited:
Or maybe a human being within the ice age having to adapt to a colder climate 30-35 thousand years ago...He would have to learn how to keep warm, hunt larger creatures to feed himselfs, which would increase his brain size. He would also have a more meat based diet, which would lead to more energy(since meat has far more energy than plants)=larger brain.

If you're going to make statements based on human evolution, I would recommend you study the subject first. The races did not evolve intelligence separately. All emerged from a single forbear which had all of the characteristics of modern H. sapiens, including modern intelligence. While hunting large game animals may have had something to do with the emergence of human intelligence (although this is pure speculation), it is certainly not something that happened for some racial groups and not others.

Each so-called race has more genetic variation among its members by far than the relatively trivial difference between the average specimen of one race and any other. Race is not even used as a clear concept by biologists.

And incidentally, there is no evidence whatever that meat-eaters are more intelligent than vegetarians.

—The hair is black, crispy, and “woolly” in texture, it isflat and elliptical with no central canal or duct like the hair of Europeans.
—The nose is thick, broad and flat, of ten turned up nostrils exposingthe red inner lining of the mucous membrane similar to an ape.
—The arms and legs of the Negro are relatively longer than the European.The humerus is a trifle shorter and the forearm longer thereby approximatingthe simian form.
—The eyes are prominent, iris black and the orbits large. The eye of tenhas a yellowish sclerotic coat over it like that of a gorilla.
—The Negro has a shorter trunk the cross-section of the chest is morecircular than whites. The pelvis is narrower and longer as it is in an ape.
—The mouth is wide with very thick, large and protruding lips.
—Negro skin has a thick superficial horny layer which resists scratchingand impedes the penetration of germs.
—The Negro has a larger and shorter neck akin to that of anthropoids.
—The cranial sutures are more simple than in the white type and closetogether earlier.
—The ears are roundish, rather small, standing somewhat high and detachedthus approaching the simian form.
—The Negro is more powerfully developed from the pelvis down and thewhite more powerfully developed in the chest.
—The jaw is larger and stronger and protrudes outward which, alongwith lower retreating forehead, gives a facial angle of 68 to 70 degreesas opposed to a facial angle of 80 to 82 degrees for Europeans.
—The hands and fingers are proportionally narrower and longer. Thewrist and ankles are shorter and more robust.
—The frontal and paricial bones of the cranium are less excavated andless capacious. The skull is thicker especially on the sides.
—The brain of the Negro on the average is 9 to 20 % smaller than whites.
—The teeth are larger and are wider apart than in the white race.
—The three curvatures of the spine are less pronounced in the Negrothan in the white and thus more characteristic of an ape.
—The femur of the Negro is less oblique, the tibia (shin bone) morecurved and bent forward, the calf of the leg high and but little developed.
—The heel is broad and projecting, the foot long and broad but slightlyarched causing flat soles, the great toe is shorter than in the white.
—The two bones proper of the nose are occasionally united, as in apes.

About meat eating and the development of the brain
06.14.99 - Meat-eating was essential for human evolution, says UC Berkeley anthropologist specializing in diet

"It was this new meat diet, full of densely-packed nutrients, that provided the catalyst for human evolution, particularly the growth of the brain, said Katharine Milton, an authority on primate diet."

You're skipping over climatic evolutionary forcing that would surely had to of occur as H sapiens moves from africa to europe...Totally different environments, which would of forced a diet higher in meat and the evolution of the brain to survive in that environment. Bigger animals like mammoths and mastodons would have a lot more energy than fruits within Africa.

It would of taken a heck of a long time for the color of the skin(white) to the geographic(climate forcing) or of the european structure. Europeans had developed a thicker layer of fat to survive the cold environment, which africans don't have.

Are you seriously going to say that climatic forcings(evolution) doesn't give some "races" of humanity advantages over others. Seeing that brain size throughout the past 3 million years has only grown within the frontal lobe area. Wouldn't a increase in size of such=a higher median iq? All iq maps seem to show this.

I'm done for tonight, but I wish all the best.

Last edited:
You're also skipping over the climatic evolutionary forcing that would surely had to of occur as H sapiens moves from africa to europe

I'm not skipping over that, I'm just pointing out that your picture of the origin of humanity is dreadfully flawed and not in accordance with known prehistory. In particular, your view of black Africans as being descended from those who remained in a relatively benign environment while white people are descended from those who braved the glaciers has no merit whatever.

To begin with, human beings did NOT brave the glaciers. The migration of true humans from Africa occurred starting roughly 60,000 years ago. While this was during the last glaciation period, the migrants did not move north into the frozen zone but rather wandered east into what is now Arabia and from there into southern Asia. Humans did not move into what is now northern Europe until much later, while the glaciers retreated. Humans coexisted with the glaciers for probably less than ten thousand years, which is far too little time for the kind of evolutionary changes you are hypothesizing. The light skins of northern Europeans are not a reaction to living in cold climates but rather to a shortage of sunlight which means that a fair skin capable of maximizing vitamin D intake is beneficial, while high melanin content that helps prevent sunburn is less so.

Secondly, there is abundant evidence of Africans hunting big game, so that difference is a non-difference.

You are attributing to the differentiation of the races processes that had already occurred before the races differentiated, and instead differentiated modern humans -- ALL RACES of modern humans -- from our ancestors on the hominid line.

Is that the best a stupid piece of shit like you can do?:eusa_whistle: Most cultures developed there complexity through the races that developed them intelligence. You're going to get a more complex culture if you have a higher iq(ability to think through things) than a bunch of naked fire dancers.

Except that there is no scientific evidence linking race with intelligence.

Please watch this educational video about race and intelligence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJ1QGsBIAY&feature=related]David Duke Race and Intelligence 1/6 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSJ1QGsBIAY&feature=related]David Duke Race and Intelligence 1/6 - YouTube[/ame]

does sarah palin fuck any black guys in it?

does sarah palin fuck any black guys in it?

Being that blacks make up 60 percent of all rapes within this country...I wouldn't suggest it. Not a good idea.:(

A new study says more than 400,000 women are raped in the Democratic Republic of Congo annually.[57]
That is 1,152 women raped every day, a rate equal to 48 per hour.

400,000 rapes in Congo in one year - Africa, World - The Independent

It is estimated that a woman born in South Africa has a greater chance of being raped than learning how to read.[40] One in three of the 4,000 women questioned by the Community of Information, Empowerment and Transparency said they had been raped in the past year.[41]
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/258446.stm

humanitarian news organization IRIN claims that an estimated 500,000 rapes are committed annually in South Africa, but does not provide a source for this figure.[46]
http://www.irinnews.org/Report.aspx?ReportId=84909

Brain size to iq
Figure%2014-3.GIF

aids
Chart_05.jpg

Last edited:
Pat is a racist retard.

So are you.... so is Salt Jones.

Each side has it's crosses to bear.

That's why I applaud the demise of white Americans.

Come on, people!! Not everybody is a racist!! And Salt, I don't believe you hate white Americans. Don't know why you say it, but I just don't think so. Now CG is a different story. She'd love to just cut humanity out. She hates everybody because she's nuts.

So are you.... so is Salt Jones.

Each side has it's crosses to bear.

That's why I applaud the demise of white Americans.
You are racist. Explain why you want the demise of White Americans.

Why do you have that disgusting picture in your avi??? Why don't you explain that?? You don't have to ask anyone to explain racism, you're an expert!!! You loser. Always bragging about your military service. You are a disgrace and I don't want anyone like you protecting the country. I don't trust you.

Bump. Pat raises serious issues that needs to be discussed. Our country is at stake!!!

The difference between Pat Buchanan and the Hindenberg?

One is a flaming Nazi Gasbag, and the other was an airship.

You know what, brown people, black people, yellow people, white people. Christian, Muslism, Hindu, Jew, Atheist, hell even Mormons. At the end of the day, they are just like you are, guy. They care about the same things, the love their children and their families.

Sounds just like that "WE ARE THE WORLD" CRAP THAT YOU LEFTIST MORONS LIKE TO SPOUT. ONE WORLD and ONE RACE.

I'd say your pretty extreme; shit more then me. I just want(wish for) things to remain as they have for tens of thousands of years. Sure, we all raise our children, but we all must be with our peoples within our lands. We all teach our children to be proud of there society.

Unless of course you're for the ONE WORLD and ONE RACE(crap color humanity) that the left wants. :eek: Because you can say what you will, but that's the future of humanity if you get your way. Defeat people like me and get that.

I think people like you were defeated a long time ago. You just don't realize it yet.

The reality is that the world is globalizing whether we want it to or not. I work in a department with two Asian chicks, a black chick, in a British owned company that does manufacturing and sales all over the world. Again, the world will go on.

100 years ago, people like you screamed about those Catholics from Europe that came from countries like Poland and Italy and Germany. The country moved on, and everyone just kind of tries to pretend that stuff didn't happen.

Forum List

Back