Pat Buchanan: GOP demographic problem - It is a heavily white party

The problem isn’t race related. The problem is that so many Americans are too ignorant to get off their lazy fat asses and vote.

If they are ignorant, why should they vote?

And NObama's post pretty much exemplifies that contempt I was just talking about doesn't it?

Those people you think are lazy and ignorant just took Congress and the Oval office away from the Republicans, No.

They're underemployed, or unemployed, they don't make enough money for the Republicns to care about them, and they finally woke up and realized that your party holds them in complete contempt.
Lol, Ed. Soros, ACORN, Moveon, etc... got BO elected and you know it. Your right about the underemployed and unemployed though, but you neglected to mention that they were joined by America's most ignorant. Not the ones who are ignorant because they failed to vote, rather those that were bought with a pack of cigarettes, a dollar, and who knows what else. That doesn’t excuse the lazy asses that were too ignorant to vote, and of course I don't expect you to acknowledge the truth, nor do I care if you don't, your Bro got elected. Now he’s hell bent on “remaking America”. Well, he can go fuck himself as far as I’m concerned, because I don’t want America “remade”.

It's presumptuous, at best, of you to call the Republican Party my party, since my voter registration card says NPA in the party affiliation box.

If they are ignorant, why should they vote?

And NObama's post pretty much exemplifies that contempt I was just talking about doesn't it?

Those people you think are lazy and ignorant just took Congress and the Oval office away from the Republicans, No.

They're underemployed, or unemployed, they don't make enough money for the Republicns to care about them, and they finally woke up and realized that your party holds them in complete contempt.
Lol, Ed. Soros, ACORN, Moveon, etc... got BO elected and you know it. Your right about the underemployed and unemployed though, but you neglected to mention that they were joined by America's most ignorant. Not the ones who are ignorant because they failed to vote, rather those that were bought with a pack of cigarettes, a dollar, and who knows what else. That doesn’t excuse the lazy asses that were too ignorant to vote, and of course I don't expect you to acknowledge the truth, nor do I care if you don't, your Bro got elected. Now he’s hell bent on “remaking America”. Well, he can go fuck himself as far as I’m concerned, because I don’t want America “remade”.

It's presumptuous, at best, of you to call the Republican Party my party, since my voter registration card says NPA in the party affiliation box.

No, the economic collapse caused by Phil Gramm's deregulation of derivatives got Obama elected. Thank goodness...

Forum List

Back