Pat Buchanan: Barack Obama Is A Drug Dealer Of Welfare

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Pat Buchanan: President Obama a 'drug dealer of welfare' - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

Barack Obama is a drug dealer of welfare,” he said, speaking on “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.” “He wants permanent dependency, in my judgment, of all these folks…somehow getting benefits, benefits, benefits and paying no taxes.”

“We used to have FDR talking about relief being a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit,” Buchanan said. “We got to get off this welfare, is what he said. And in that sense it’s a narcotic.

“Gov. Romney is the complete opposite,” Buchanan added. “We believe in temporary help for anybody that’s in trouble. You should have a floor of decency under every family. Unemployment should be temporary. Unemployment benefits should be temporary. Food stamps should be temporary. What are we doing with 47 million people permanently have to be fed by the government?”

Romney will stop bullshit womb to the tomb entitlements like this and get the Country back on track.....
$scooters-fat-people-2.jpg

$scooters-fat-people-8.jpg

You just got to know there are people out there scamming the system thinking if the government is so stupid to give them welfare they will just keep taking it.
I think those scamming the system need to do some good jail time to set an example.
Those that are in real dire straits I have no problem helping at all.

You just got to know there are people out there scamming the system thinking if the government is so stupid to give them welfare they will just keep taking it.
I think those scamming the system need to do some good jail time to set an example.

Like military contractors right? I mean 200 dollars for a wrench is okay, right?

Are we talking about the financial sector or people?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back