pat boone thinks obama's a fake...

i'm just sayin' musicians know fake it till you make it... and this musician's been around forever...

Yeah. I think he's faking being alive.

you trust him sarah g. ?

No.

Pat Boone

Pat Boone is a legendarily embarrassing pop singer (post-lounge style), advisor for the Parents Television Council, and fourth-rate wannabe conservative pundit writing for WorldNetDaily, as well as having his own Christian music program on shortwave radio. Rock pioneer "Little Richard" Penniman has held a lifelong grudge against Boone for stealing (and butchering) most of Penniman's material; essentially, if Elvis Presley was the Eminem of old-time rock and roll, Boone is the Vanilla Ice. He is a descendent of American frontiersman Daniel Boone.

Pat Boone is a square. We know this because he claimed to be a square in a column once, thereby becoming the last person on Earth to use the term in that sense unironically. (Strangely enough, he's a square that has had pictures of his dick in a box.)[1] At one point, he got some ironic credit for his metal cover album "No More Mister Nice Guy," and for showing up on MTV in leather and flexing his pecs. It didn't hurt that he was good friends with Ozzy Osbourne and Alice Cooper. Since then, however, he's decided to blow all that goodwill by being a bat-shit crazy conservative.

If you must hear him do anything related to music, he has a weekly music program on shortwave radio station WWCR, where he plays Christian rock "artists".

Pat Boone - RationalWiki

Also at the link: It has been recently thought by some that Pat Boone might in fact have Alzheimer's, or otherwise be badly losing his mental acuity.

I do not trust him, he's an opportunist, I saw the ad and he doesn't even look trustworthy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I hope this thread goes on forever!

Pat Boone rocks!

Imagination is funny...
It makes the day sunny..
It makes a bee..think of..honey........lalala something about a daisy being funny....

PAT BOONE // 50TH ANNIVERSARY

And he's flipping funny....

"Pat Boone is a man of many interests. Not all to do with music. He thinks he may – at this stage of his career – be suffering from an Edifice Complex.

“They keep naming things after me, even buildings”, he says. True. Villanova, Pa., Christian College has Boone Hall – the main campus building, established by royalties from Boone’s million selling book, “Twixt Twelve and Twenty”. There is another Boone Hall in the World Impact Outreach Center for Underprivileged, inner city kids, which is supported by Boone and wife Shirley.
Pepperdine University in California is the home of the Boone Center for the Family (Boone has been chairman of Pepperdine’s Advisory Board for the past 12 years."

An edifice complex, lolololol...

Last edited:
Yeah. I think he's faking being alive.

you trust him sarah g. ?

No.

Pat Boone

Pat Boone is a legendarily embarrassing pop singer (post-lounge style), advisor for the Parents Television Council, and fourth-rate wannabe conservative pundit writing for WorldNetDaily, as well as having his own Christian music program on shortwave radio. Rock pioneer "Little Richard" Penniman has held a lifelong grudge against Boone for stealing (and butchering) most of Penniman's material; essentially, if Elvis Presley was the Eminem of old-time rock and roll, Boone is the Vanilla Ice. He is a descendent of American frontiersman Daniel Boone.

Pat Boone is a square. We know this because he claimed to be a square in a column once, thereby becoming the last person on Earth to use the term in that sense unironically. (Strangely enough, he's a square that has had pictures of his dick in a box.)[1] At one point, he got some ironic credit for his metal cover album "No More Mister Nice Guy," and for showing up on MTV in leather and flexing his pecs. It didn't hurt that he was good friends with Ozzy Osbourne and Alice Cooper. Since then, however, he's decided to blow all that goodwill by being a bat-shit crazy conservative.

If you must hear him do anything related to music, he has a weekly music program on shortwave radio station WWCR, where he plays Christian rock "artists".

Pat Boone - RationalWiki

Also at the link: It has been recently thought by some that Pat Boone might in fact have Alzheimer's, or otherwise be badly losing his mental acuity.

I do not trust him, he's an opportunist, I saw the ad and he doesn't even look trustworthy.

not pat boone, do you trust obama ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Pat Boone rocks!

Imagination is funny...
It makes the day sunny..
It makes a bee..think of..honey........lalala something about a daisy being funny....

"Pat Boone is a man of many interests. Not all to do with music. He thinks he may – at this stage of his career – be suffering from an Edifice Complex.

“They keep naming things after me, even buildings”, he says. True. Villanova, Pa., Christian College has Boone Hall – the main campus building, established by royalties from Boone’s million selling book, “Twixt Twelve and Twenty”. There is another Boone Hall in the World Impact Outreach Center for Underprivileged, inner city kids, which is supported by Boone and wife Shirley.
Pepperdine University in California is the home of the Boone Center for the Family (Boone has been chairman of Pepperdine’s Advisory Board for the past 12 years."

pat boone does rock, he doesn't look any goofier than steven tyler or the stones prancing around in latex. bunch of seventy year olds.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Pat Boone rocks!

Imagination is funny...
It makes the day sunny..

pat boone does rock, he doesn't look any goofier than steven tyler or the stones prancing around in latex. bunch of seventy year olds.

No he doesn't rock. :lol: See my previous post.

Pat Boone is a legendarily embarrassing pop singer (post-lounge style), advisor for the Parents Television Council, and fourth-rate wannabe conservative pundit writing for WorldNetDaily

No rocker there.. Embarrassing lounge singer.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Pat Boone rocks!

Imagination is funny...
It makes the day sunny..

No he doesn't rock. :lol: See my previous post.

Pat Boone is a legendarily embarrassing pop singer (post-lounge style), advisor for the Parents Television Council, and fourth-rate wannabe conservative pundit writing for WorldNetDaily

No rocker there.. Embarrassing lounge singer.

still and all, very popular for the older obama set. both pat and debbie.

Last edited:
You mean THIS Pat Boone?
61Ddn-uEIeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Pat's a force for good..he's worked hard all his life, he has a good sense of humor, and he does a tremendous amount of charity work...

Pat Boone's Charity Work, Events and Causes

Everything he does he does for a reason. He did those rock covers, I think, to show people who are very judgemental of people who like rock that it really IS music...that's what I like to believe, anyway. It's the only thing I could come up with, lolol...

thank you. the liberals have gotten so hateful and can't like anyone but obama and his cool friends. neil diamond has a great/classic rock and roll voice.

Last edited:
Pat's a force for good..he's worked hard all his life, he has a good sense of humor, and he does a tremendous amount of charity work...

Everything he does he does for a reason. He did those rock covers, I think, to show people who are very judgemental of people who like rock that it really IS music...that's what I like to believe, anyway. It's the only thing I could come up with, lolol...
pat boone is a dust farting poser.....in his heyday he was despised by REAL ROCKERS.
HIS ONLY CLAIM TO FAME WAS HE DID "FAMILY ORIENTED" COVERS OF REAL ROCK SONGS.. IN OTHER WORDS HE WHITED THEM UP!

pat boone is a dust farting poser.....in his heyday he was despised by REAL ROCKERS.
HIS ONLY CLAIM TO FAME WAS HE DID "FAMILY ORIENTED" COVERS OF REAL ROCK SONGS.. IN OTHER WORDS HE WHITED THEM UP!

try playing it backwards asswipe.

I'll bet you were just dumb enough to do that
in reality it just fucked up the vinyl and the needle....

I'll bet you were just dumb enough to do that
in reality it just fucked up the vinyl and the needle....

turn me on deadman... asshole satanic hayseed.

Forum List

Back