Pastor Wants to 'Hang Bloody Scalps'

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Listen to the audio:

Barton: "Hang These Four Republican Scalps Over The Senate Rail" For Supporting Marriage Equality | Right Wing Watch

Barton says

"No disrespect to our Native American friends, but this is where you hang a bloody scalp over the gallery rail. You hang these four Republican scalps over the Senate rail and every other Republican senator looks up and sees those scalps and says, ‘my gosh, I’ll be hanging up there beside them if I don’t stay with this pro-family stuff.’ And that’s exactly what has to happen."

That's how he wants to make an example of the four NY GOP Senators who voted to pass marriage equality.

Disgusting git.

Barton? Hmmm. Where have I heard that name before?

Oh, that's right. Joe Barton was the Republican Senator that apoligized to BP because the president whated BP to clean up their mess, but Republicans wanted to give BP a "free pass" and put the cost of the clean up on the backs of the middle class. In fact, Republicans awarded Joe Barton by making him the head of the "Energy Committee". Wonder if they're related?

Oh, that's right. Joe Barton was the Republican Senator that apoligized to BP because the president whated BP to clean up their mess, but Republicans wanted to give BP a "free pass" and put the cost of the clean up on the backs of the middle class. In fact, Republicans awarded Joe Barton by making him the head of the "Energy Committee". Wonder if they're related?

Link?

I know this is WAY beyond the limits of leftist mental capacity, but do you leftists have ANY IDEA what the concept of "figurative speech" is?

Sure, it's "when a conservative is talking", apparently. Why isn't calling TPers "terrorists" or "hostage takers" also figuative? They've been crying about that for months.

I know this is WAY beyond the limits of leftist mental capacity, but do you leftists have ANY IDEA what the concept of "figurative speech" is?

Sure, it's "when a conservative is talking", apparently. Why isn't calling TPers "terrorists" or "hostage takers" also figuative? They've been crying about that for months.

Calling TPers "terrorists" or "hostage takers" is DESCRIPTIVE, not figurative.

Thanks for proving my point. I guess you leftists were in the boys room smoking dope during "English 101".

Link?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDwUC3utq-8]Barton apologizes to BP - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Calling TPers "terrorists" or "hostage takers" is DESCRIPTIVE, not figurative.

Thanks for proving my point. I guess you leftists were in the boys room smoking dope during "English 101".

You seem to be bending the definition to fit your bias. I'll hold up my command of the English language against 99.9% of the population, thank you. :cool:

Wow. Sounds like Rev. Wright.

Which Republican Candidate has been sitting in that guys pew for the past 20 years?

People on the left want to debate..compromise and move on.

People on the right want to bust a cap in the people on the left's noggin, cut off their scalps and hang them to dry.

Forum List

Back