Pastor that "cures gays" accused of sexual coercion

I have a much greater concept and understanding than you. You may wrong me and then out of true remorse repent. I may even tell you I forgive you. That in no way obligates me to let you once again be in the position to do what you did before in case the temptation becomes to strong for you. Forgiving does not mean forgetting.
We shall see what happens in his case. As of now, without him even trying to claim innocence, his church leaders are standing behind him.

And then there is Ted Haggard, out of one job but somehow still a minister. With a flock.

Yep. There are gullible people everywhere who will believe anything someone tells them. I mean look, the majority of Americans voted for Obama as President.......what does that tell you?
Somehow I don't think Obama ever made it part of his job to cure gays.

What an idiotic deflection.

He cures gays?

SkepticalHippo1.jpg

:lol: I see you also do not know the definition of accused.

Yeah, THAT'S the problem here. It's not that you're a hypocritical, religion-hating bigot, it's that WE all just don't understand how it's right and proper for you to be a hypocritical, religion-hating bigot.
It is odd that you seem to have decided that this man is guilty. That must be why you are projecting your conviction of him on me.

Have you ever gotten through a day without looking stupid?

Your OP is all that's Needed to Conclude your View...

Otherwise you would have Illustrated that this guy was Innoncent until Proven Guilty in your OP...

Instead you WAY Insinuate that he's Obviously Guilty...

I don't Care what the Headline you Quoted Stated...

Your Comments were MORE than enough.

:)

peace...

Must be one of those witch doctor things, where you take the illness from the sick and have the disease yourself for a while before you recover. Good news! Your cured, of course the witch doctor is gay as a two dollar bill for about a week.

We shall see what happens in his case. As of now, without him even trying to claim innocence, his church leaders are standing behind him.

And then there is Ted Haggard, out of one job but somehow still a minister. With a flock.

Yep. There are gullible people everywhere who will believe anything someone tells them. I mean look, the majority of Americans voted for Obama as President.......what does that tell you?

No, he was going to cure the problems in America. Failed so far.

Just not happening fast enough to suit you.

More deflection on your part.

Just not happening fast enough to suit you.

More deflection on your part.

Seems to me the Problems are getting worse not better. So it is not that it is not happening fast enough. It is not Happening at all.

Usually takes about a week to investigate the "gift" trail and then the confession occurs.

:popcorn:

When does the made for TV miniseries start?

:lol: I see you also do not know the definition of accused.

Yeah, THAT'S the problem here. It's not that you're a hypocritical, religion-hating bigot, it's that WE all just don't understand how it's right and proper for you to be a hypocritical, religion-hating bigot.
It is odd that you seem to have decided that this man is guilty. That must be why you are projecting your conviction of him on me.

Riiiiight. You started this thread because you wanted to make a statement about "innocent until proven guilty", and somehow just forgot to post that part. :eusa_hand:

Riiiiight. You started this thread because you wanted to make a statement about "innocent until proven guilty", and somehow just forgot to post that part. :eusa_hand:
Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty under law the law. I'm don't know why you demand that people state the obvious. It gets old.

Otherwise you would have Illustrated that this guy was Innoncent until Proven Guilty in your OP...

peace...

It's interesting how Ravi knows that this pastor is into "curing gays", but it's not mentioned anywhere in her link article.

You know........I'm becoming more and more convinced that the more homophobic a preacher is, the greater possibility of them being a closeted gay.

By the way, did anyone notice how much this closeted gay preacher looks like the religion expert on CNN named Roland Martin?

Really? His campaign promise was to do what no president has ever, ever done before? Could you point out the statement he made that he would cure the problems of America?

Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty under law the law. I'm don't know why you demand that people state the obvious. It gets old.

Remember the threads where some posters got upset cause Obama wouldn't state the obvious?

Really?...

From this Thread's OP as Titled by Ravi:

Pastor that "cures gays" accused of sexual coercion

Jesus... Could you be any More Dishonest?... Cause I Know you're NOT Stupid.

Is it Entertaining for you to Lie this Abjectly and then see what the Response is of other people?...

peace...

Last edited:

Remember the threads where some posters got upset cause Obama wouldn't state the obvious?

O, grow up you guys. That man is guilty as sin.

peace...

It's interesting how Ravi knows that this pastor is into "curing gays", but it's not mentioned anywhere in her link article.

It's in mine. Here is the link again:

Clergy abuse suit: Megapastor denies coercing young men for sex, fought gay marriage | cleveland.com

Long has called for a national ban on same-sex marriage and his church counsels gay members to become straight. In 2004, he led a march with Bernice King to her father's Atlanta grave to support a national constitutional amendment to protect marriage "between one man and one woman."

Forum List

Back