Pastor Steve Anderson on Obama: I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell.

You do realize that most of the bigoted south were democrats at the time of the civil rights movement.

And that it was Republicans who fought for abolition.

Well yea, of course, everyone knows that. That's why all those racists left the Democratic Party and joined the welcoming embrace of the Republican Party, or, as some people refer to it, the "Confederate Party".

Then, all the liberals who were for "equal rights" and against the Jim Crow laws, moved to the Democratic Party. That's why the Republican Party is rooted in the south and so many leaders of that party speak with that "Jethro and Ellie Mae" accent. Why they are anti education. Why no KKK or Aryans belong to the Democratic Party.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Good job. A higher % of GOP congressfolks voted for the Civil Rights (1964) and Voting Rights (1965) than did the Dems, though the Dems numbers were much higher than the Pubs. Those votes so infuriated racist Democrats in the South that they joined the GOP there, while many good American GOP voters joined the Democrats in the South. Still that way.

Last edited:
Sunni Man didn't say anything about wanting to hear an honest thought from him, Sunni Man said this guy was telling the "truth". Think about the difference.

This is the scary thing, guys like Sunni Man actually believe people like this preacher. Wow. :doubt:

Actually, it's very simple.

The guy is a preacher.

Preachers are supposed to live and preach what the Bible says.

That's their job.

He is repeating what the Bible says about homos.

At least he is being truthful and honest about it.

So what's wrong with that??

I wonder what his thoughts on extra marital affairs are. According to the bible, its a no no...Does this guy shun everyone who cheats in his congregation? I doubt it.

Its interesting how he some things in the bible are to be followed and some aren't. Whats wrong with that?
The OP doesn't address adultry.

So you are just making uninformed statements and basically guessing.

The preacher is only repeating what the Bible says about sodomites.

I wish ALL preachers would do the same.

Then maybe a final solution to the homo problem would be legislated and then implemented.

The left did not mind that Rev. Wright is a racist and was Obama's personal Preacher, considered a member of the family for 20 YEARS. Why do you care what some crack pot thinks now?

Once upon a time, there was a young black man, who, even after traveling through the south and seeing "White Only" bathrooms, drinking fountains, lunch counters, restaurants and even portions of the pubic bus, decided he still loved this country. In fact, without being drafted, he willingly joined the Marines.
This young man decided he could help even more if he joined the Navy Medical Corps which also works for the Marines.
This young man graduated Valedictorian from his class. (Navy Medical Corp - to put it into perspective, John McCain was helped into the Naval Academy by his father where he graduated a dismal 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets. Only rich peoples Affirmative Action - daddy's call - saved his ass).
Now this young man, class Valedictorian was chosen to be part of the team that operated on President Lyndon B. Johnson. The life of the president was literally in his hands.
During his career, this young man received three, yes, three White House Commendations.

Now it seems that shortly after this young man left the Marines with an Honorable Discharge, the nation exploded in civil rights protests. Children and grandmothers were set upon with vicious police dogs and fire hoses. These images were played over and over on the nightly news.

A couple of years later, the facts about the Tuskegee experiment were made public. Where hundreds of black men were unknowingly kept infected with syphilis by the US government letting them infect their wives and children over generations. Even when these men joined the military to serve their country, the government ordered the military to keep these men infected. You see, THEY HAD THE CURE.

Now, what was the name of this you man who lived through so much? He served his country. He people were experimented on. Beaten, lynched, white only, syphilis?

Of course, it IS the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. So when he talks about the awful things that have happened in this country, in anger, and says, "God damn America", Republicans just can't seem to understand where he might be coming from. HE SERVED, but he was let down by his country. His words taken out of context and used against one of the many members of his congregation.

Believe me, he is not the one I feel sorry for. How many Americans can say they contributed as much as he? Very, very few Republicans for sure.

But Hannity said the Rev hates the country. :eusa_pray: I wonder how many years Hannity and his types gave to our country.

Anyone want to list the years they put in.

Hannity
Beck
Rush
Savage
etc etc.

Yet they are all great Americans, right? They have the right to pass judgement on Rev Wright. They know and understand what he went through.

Good for them.

Outstanding post.
this aint the stormship troopers, you do NOT have to serve in the military to be a citizen

Ineresting man of God.

Nope. I'm not gonna pray for his good. I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell. When I go to bed tonight, that's what I'm going to pray. And you say, 'Are you just saying that?' No. When I go to bed tonight, Steven L. Anderson is going to pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell.

He is just a wee bit homophobic as well.

The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers!

That's what it was instituted for, okay? That's God, he hasn't changed. Oh, God doesn't feel that way in the New Testament ... God never "felt" anything about it, he commanded it and said they should be taken out and killed.

This guy is here in Tempe if anyone wants to see him.

Gospel of Hate: Arizona pastor Steve Anderson spews bile toward Obama, Frank, and gays | Crooks and Liars

He's not a pastor, he's just a fucking idiot.

Give the preacher man 6 to 8 months...
a burly prostitute man lover, a bag of smack and or various and sundry deflowered farm animals will no doubt color the rest of his biography.

The guy is a preacher.

That's their job.

I wonder what his thoughts on extra marital affairs are. According to the bible, its a no no...Does this guy shun everyone who cheats in his congregation? I doubt it.

Its interesting how he some things in the bible are to be followed and some aren't. Whats wrong with that?

Then maybe a final solution to the homo problem would be legislated and then implemented.

And when I point to people such as yourself as the "true" base of the Republican Party, people become angry. Isn't that odd? They should be proud of such a fine representative of their "mystical" religion.

Funny thing about the gays, they just pop up here or there. They are randomly part of people's families. Eventually, everyone will have to "solve" the problem of a brother or sister, aunt or uncle. How do you get them all? Since they don't "reproduce". At what age can you "get" them. And what exactly is the "final solution"? Wasn't there already one for the Jews?

I bet, if you could make a "test" for gayness in babies before they were born, abortion would be OK in some circumstances? Right?

I bet you believe Noah's Ark is also a "true" story, doncha? (wink)

Once upon a time, there was a young black man, who, even after traveling through the south and seeing "White Only" bathrooms, drinking fountains, lunch counters, restaurants and even portions of the pubic bus, decided he still loved this country. In fact, without being drafted, he willingly joined the Marines.
This young man decided he could help even more if he joined the Navy Medical Corps which also works for the Marines.
This young man graduated Valedictorian from his class. (Navy Medical Corp - to put it into perspective, John McCain was helped into the Naval Academy by his father where he graduated a dismal 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets. Only rich peoples Affirmative Action - daddy's call - saved his ass).
Now this young man, class Valedictorian was chosen to be part of the team that operated on President Lyndon B. Johnson. The life of the president was literally in his hands.
During his career, this young man received three, yes, three White House Commendations.

Now it seems that shortly after this young man left the Marines with an Honorable Discharge, the nation exploded in civil rights protests. Children and grandmothers were set upon with vicious police dogs and fire hoses. These images were played over and over on the nightly news.

A couple of years later, the facts about the Tuskegee experiment were made public. Where hundreds of black men were unknowingly kept infected with syphilis by the US government letting them infect their wives and children over generations. Even when these men joined the military to serve their country, the government ordered the military to keep these men infected. You see, THEY HAD THE CURE.

Now, what was the name of this you man who lived through so much? He served his country. He people were experimented on. Beaten, lynched, white only, syphilis?

Of course, it IS the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. So when he talks about the awful things that have happened in this country, in anger, and says, "God damn America", Republicans just can't seem to understand where he might be coming from. HE SERVED, but he was let down by his country. His words taken out of context and used against one of the many members of his congregation.

Believe me, he is not the one I feel sorry for. How many Americans can say they contributed as much as he? Very, very few Republicans for sure.

But Hannity said the Rev hates the country. :eusa_pray: I wonder how many years Hannity and his types gave to our country.

Hannity
Beck
Rush
Savage
etc etc.

Yet they are all great Americans, right? They have the right to pass judgement on Rev Wright. They know and understand what he went through.

Good for them.

Outstanding post.
this aint the stormship troopers, you do NOT have to serve in the military to be a citizen

Or even to publicly destroy someone who was in the military and served honorably. You could at least give the entire story and not just part. Or not. If it were fair and balanced, it wouldn't be Fox or Republican, right?
By the way, I loved that movie, "Starship Troopers".

Hannity
Beck
Rush
Savage
etc etc.

Good for them.

Outstanding post.

Or even to publicly destroy someone who was in the military and served honorably. You could at least give the entire story and not just part. Or not. If it were fair and balanced, it wouldn't be Fox or Republican, right?
being in the military does not give you immunity from being challenged for your words

Conservatives say "God Damn America" all the time. They just don't say it outright. They couch it in every other form, but the message is clear.

When they are not in charge anyway.

Benedict Arnold served honorably too. Then he turned traitor and betrayed his nation.

I dont think past service excuses present hate and betrayal. Just because you served your country at some point doesnt mean people cant say you are stupid when you are acting like an idiot.

wow.

a nutjob preacher.

i'm shocked.

That's almost as nutty as declaring that physical matter has the inherent power to create itself before it existed....naturally and then expect someone to accept such a paradox as truth. Concluding that matter MUST be eternal having existed non-contingently....needing no CAUSE, without a beginning. Matter is the only realm of reality that exists. Matter has always existed. No one piece of matter is superior or worth more than another piece of matter. By sheer random chance dead matter became living matter. By sheer random chance dead matter became conscious matter. By sheer random chance dead matter became humanity. By sheer random chance dead matter became human and developed a conscious with the inherent power to reason the fact of his own mortality.

Indeed there are some nuts out there.

Last edited:
So there's a religious zealot preaching hate and intolerance in Tempe AZ.

Anybody can call themselves a Pastor.

Anyone can call themselves a Christian, too.

Why should we care what this assholes says?

steve_39657.jpg

He looks so normal. Just another reminder that looks can be deceiving.

The guy is a preacher.

That's their job.

I said I wondered what his thoughts on adultery was. He seems to take the bible very seriously on some things, I was just curious if he does it on everything the bible says. He took one line and ran with it. Good for him.

There are a lot of things the Bible says are wrong, and actually his hate is one of them. Him wishing death on Obama, ect. Interesting juxtaposition, no?

Give the preacher man 6 to 8 months...
a burly prostitute man lover, a bag of smack and or various and sundry deflowered farm animals will no doubt color the rest of his biography.

This may be a good call. How many times have we all seen the loud anti gay guys with uh, a lot of secrets.

Pastor Steve Anderson on Obama: I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell.

Pastor Anderson doesn't need to pray that Obama go to Hell. Obama is already going to Hell!

:lol:

Not cool. None of us can make that call about any person.

I wouldn't say that. The Bible is very clear about some things. That said, my post ended with :lol:, so it was not to be taken literally.

Forum List

Back