Pastor Steve Anderson on Obama: I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell.

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
Ineresting man of God.

Nope. I'm not gonna pray for his good. I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell. When I go to bed tonight, that's what I'm going to pray. And you say, 'Are you just saying that?' No. When I go to bed tonight, Steven L. Anderson is going to pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell.

He is just a wee bit homophobic as well.

The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers!

That's what it was instituted for, okay? That's God, he hasn't changed. Oh, God doesn't feel that way in the New Testament ... God never "felt" anything about it, he commanded it and said they should be taken out and killed.

This guy is here in Tempe if anyone wants to see him.

Gospel of Hate: Arizona pastor Steve Anderson spews bile toward Obama, Frank, and gays | Crooks and Liars

didnt read the link, but if he actually said that, he needs to actually read the bible and i wouldnt call him "a man of God" in anyway
if he is actually praying that he is doing EVIL

didnt read the link, but if he actually said that, he needs to actually read the bible and i wouldnt call him "a man of God" in anyway
if he is actually praying that he is doing EVIL

I actually agree with you...!

??

Ineresting man of God.

Nope. I'm not gonna pray for his good. I'm going to pray that he dies and goes to hell. When I go to bed tonight, that's what I'm going to pray. And you say, 'Are you just saying that?' No. When I go to bed tonight, Steven L. Anderson is going to pray for Barack Obama to die and go to hell.

The same God who instituted the death penalty for murders is the same god who instituted the death penalty for rapists and for homosexuals, sodomites and queers!

That's what it was instituted for, okay? That's God, he hasn't changed. Oh, God doesn't feel that way in the New Testament ... God never "felt" anything about it, he commanded it and said they should be taken out and killed.

Gospel of Hate: Arizona pastor Steve Anderson spews bile toward Obama, Frank, and gays | Crooks and Liars

The left did not mind that Rev. Wright is a racist and was Obama's personal Preacher, considered a member of the family for 20 YEARS. Why do you care what some crack pot thinks now?

Ineresting man of God.

There's fringe elements where ever we look, what ever we do, whoever we are.

So some guy is trying to get media publicity and you are giving it to him. Should this really affect me?

Ineresting man of God.

The left did not mind that Rev. Wright is a racist and was Obama's personal Preacher, considered a member of the family for 20 YEARS. Why do you care what some crack pot thinks now?

Because I live near Tempe and could possibly live near some of his followers. Understood?

Ineresting man of God.

now thats the difference between me and Obama, if i had been sitting in that guys church and heard THAST kinda garbage come from the pulpit, i'd have got up and walked out right then

and i have been in a "church" where crap was being preached, and i got up and walked out in the middle

Ineresting man of God.

Because I live near Tempe and could possibly live near some of his followers. Understood?
then i would recomend you find another church to attend

I wonder if he is a Dem or a Republican.

I doubt his political affilliation is going to make him any more or less correct. But considering how many democrats have been speaking out against Obama lately, it's an interesting question. Im sure you are just presuming he is Republican.

then i would recomend you find another church to attend

I am not a member of that church, but some of his followers could live near me and that is the scary part.

These types are all over the country actually but this particular story happens to be some what in my back yard.

Forum List

Back