Pastor Says Parents Should Punch ‘Girly’ 4 Year Olds

I don't understand how a "man of God" can suggest punching one of the little people. He's a dope.
Most "conservatives" refer to the whole "Spare the rod....."-trip, and call it discipline....primarily because kids can't vote.....and, doing the same (to another adult)....with whatever-weapon-is-preferred (when punching can be risky)....is still considered assault!!

come on man, pinning the corniest shit that happens every day in life on Poloitical "sides" it's what's wrong with our discourse here, and throughout Politics. This site is such a poisoned, hate spewing well it's becoming redonkulous.

The mods should really whack these repeat spam threads.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

Ah, yes.....putting All Things in some other entity's "hands" surely does help to avoid any-and-all decision-making/taking-responsibility.

When your inaction (well....besides prayer) allows all things to reach critical-mass, there's always.....

"It must be God's will."

....to justify your LAZINESS.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE]George Carlin - Religion is bullshit [HQ DVD-Rip] - YouTube[/ame]​

Above all, I must not be anxious—I have already cast my vote, but I will NOT advocate for a political party. My responsibility is to advocate for the gospel and the Word of God. I will speak on behalf of the unborn babies that are being aborted every day. I will speak on behalf of the acceptability and encouragement of alternative lifestyles that make God sick at how mankind perverts His sovereign plan for a man and woman united in holy matrimony.

Pastor Sean's Blog: Politics

Those Christians are evil, aren't they?
Let's just say.....when it comes to Tolerance....they're.....​

....TOTAL FUCK-UPS!
(....Being as subtle as I can manage, on the subject.)

This was one BAD pastor! There are going to be a few. However, 95% of Imam preach violence, terrorism support (and apologize for it), antisemitism, antiamericanism, antiwesternism and for Sharia law@!

Being a sissy 4-year-old doesn't mean a child is going to become a homosexual pervert. But, it does mean the parents are doing something wrong.

So you admit your parents were inadequate by raising a big pussy like you! :eusa_whistle:

And if the parents turn that kid into a serial killer by 12, man up!! That is also what god intended for him to be!

That preacher has not a clue!! Teaching children to hate and despise their parents is a great way to build character(flaws)!

Enlightened parenting means bringing up children without ever putting them down. Teaching them to find the positive side of adversity and all things in life, is a worthy goal.

....kids gender bend all the time....

323.png

Yeah....that makes a lot o' sense.

eusa_doh.gif

More-Progressive people would rather rely on actual-science for any answers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6zPh97qYd4]Youngest Brother Has the Highest Chance To Be Gay pt1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS6J_gg89ms]Biological Bases of Homosexuality (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]​

Hey, I am the youngest brother in my family.

But I liked breaking and examining things and tearing insects apart to see what made them work.

Funny thing, I grew up disliking biology in school.

Last edited:
What would you say about a kid that chased his older brother around with a hunting knife??

Can you punch the homicidal maniac out of a 4 year old?

Muslim Exremists advocate teaching 4 year olds to hate Jews...and by the age of 10 they are taught how to kill them.

Should we define Islam using that information?

how do you define "extremist" when there is only a matter of degrees between the "extreme" and the "mainstream"?

it's ok to pray away the gay but not punch it away?

Sure it is...becuase trying to pray away the gay is you following your faith where it has no affect on anyone else.

Beating the gay out has an affect on somebody else.

WHy do you care what people do in their minds?

Heck...I really dont care what people do period...as long as I do not need to adjust my life to accommodate them.

You should try the same tyupe of thinking...It works well for me. I have friends of all walks of life, of all races, of all ideologies and of all sexual preferences...although I dumped that guy that liked to do dogs:eusa_shhh:..

But what others pray about is none of my business.

But punch someone you dont agree with?>

Not on my watch. I will get right in your face.

Nice deflection...

I don't think children should be abused either mentally OR physically. Telling someone he or she is aberrant for something they're born and telling them to "pray it away" is emotionally abusive. Hitting them is physically abusive. Both are pointless and silly and damage the child. People are born what they're born.

Pastor Sean's Blog: Politics

Those Christians are evil, aren't they?

Not all of them. Most of the good ones don't belong to the Republican Party. Gaybash lately. Hear it's a great "summer sport" for right wingers.

Great lets punch the gay away,yeah that'll work. Throw a dress and makeup on a girl who's butch because her greatest asset is to look beautiful for men and her self worth should be based on that. what a fucking moron, I would have walked out.

The peer pressure to stay and agree would have been pretty strong.

I can see people staying just to be polite but I doubt half of his congregation agreed with him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back