Pastor Lures Cop into Fake Fight

CaféAuLait

This Space for Rent
Oct 29, 2008
Pacific Northwest
So, this Black pastor seems to feel like he is justified in doing anything, in the name of his racial paranoia?

I hope the officer sues his butt. He deserves it. This victim mentality has gone to far. This is crazy. People think they can do or say anything to prove a point.

So, this Black pastor seems to feel like he is justified in doing anything, in the name of his racial paranoia?

I hope the officer sues his butt. He deserves it. This victim mentality has gone to far. This is crazy. People think they can do or say anything to prove a point.
i didnt get that from the story

i think Hanlon's Razor applies here

I have a solution to claims of blacks being harassed by white police:

Have nothing but black cops patrol black neighborhoods. Make it a black chain of command, on up to the black mayor. Whites stay away. Blacks in turn stay away from the white areas. White cops patrol white areas.

No racial claims then, right?

Have nothing but black cops patrol black neighborhoods. Make it a black chain of command, on up to the black mayor. Whites stay away. Blacks in turn stay away from the white areas. White cops patrol white areas.

thank you George Wallace (circa 1960's)

We've all seen how corrupt black cops are not to mention white cops.

Forum List

Back