Pastor Claims Abuse

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The picture in the article looks like a serious beating took place.

While driving through the checkpoint, located about 70 miles east of Yuma, a Border Patrol dog "alerted" to the pastor's vehicle, and agents instructed him to pull his car over to an inspection area. Anderson refused, claiming the dog had seemed mellow and that the agents had no right to search him. Agents blocked his path for an hour until an officer from the Arizona Department of Public Safety showed up, Anderson says.

Pastor Claims Abuse at Border Patrol Checkpoint on Interstate 8
By Ray Stern in News
Thursday, Apr. 16 2009

"The lawmen broke his vehicle's windows with hammers, shot him with a Taser and threw him to the ground, he says.

"He's got his foot on my head," Anderson says of one officer. "I'm shot by more Tasers again... They're just torturing me with these Tasers again and again."

Anderson doesn't make it clear who's doing the brutalizing, whether Border Patrol agents or state troopers or both. His vehicle was searched, but no contraband was found, he says.

His forehead bleeding from cuts, Anderson was arrested and driven to an urgent care facility in Yuma. A DPS trooper ignored his desperate pleas to be allowed to urinate until Anderson was in pain, he says."...................Pastor Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church...

Forum List

Back