Pasting pictures

click edit...above the pic....

hmmm in geek you can resize....you want smaller....try it....

or you just might wanna resize when you upload the pics..that is what i do...there is a box that comes up asking about resizing....speeds up the uploads too

cause we iz gonna have to call in the big guns there....xox or mr fitnah...

i would would seek out mr fitnah....he is your kind of anti semite.

Range.jpg

I resized it to tiny, but it still pasted big.

I resized it to tiny, but it still pasted big.

Nothing wrong with big. :lol:

Seriously, the way I do it is right click on the photograph, click on properties, then when that box pops up, copy the entire URL, then paste it into your posting. Precede it with
. You can always preview post to see if it came out. Some photos on the web are protected, so you'll get a red x in a box.

I never did learn how to re-size the picture...elvis had to delete my entire signature one night because the picture was too big. I thanked him for it.

Little did I know that photobucket went and did a re-size of all my pictures. Now I can't spread 'em all over the page.

th_P12006081.jpg

The first bomb went off just meters from dead center over this building in Hiroshima. It stands today as a monument to peace.

P12003481.jpg

These nice people were standing just inside Peace Park singing hymns and collecting signatures on a petition to the Japanese government to maintain the policy adopted shortly after the war's end...that of not having a significant military and vowing not to go to war.

I signed their petition.

Hi,

How do you paste a picture into a post?

Thank you,
You first save them to your hard drive, have a dozen people view it, then reuplod it to image shack and have a dozen people view it from different computers to make sure every sees the same pictures on their screens that you keep seeing on yours.

I have no idea how the same url/hotlink can display two different pictures on different machines, but apparently it's fucking possible.

Makes zero sense to me, but apparently it can happen.

So yeah, be aware of that before you start posting pics around the boards, or you can be in for one hell of a fucking headache

Forum List

Back