CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Hi,

How do you paste a picture into a post?

Thank you,

Range.jpg

the correct way to do it....

look i really dont care for you....so pay attention...i will type slow but i wont type it twice...

go back to the links.....go to the pic...click on it....look to the left...you will see a box with text message, url etc...you want to copy what is in the last box.....and paste it to here..

now pay attention.....this is easy to do...dont make it fucking complex...read your fucking screen

You need to surround your picture with [ i m g ] tags. (remove spaces)

Quote SB's post and you will see the tags on either side of the image link

dont confuse the idiot.....look i taught allie to do this...i can teach anyone...*evil laugh*

he doesnt need to learn html..he needs to click, copy and paste....surely even he can do that.
well so far he cant but we will lead him....

Geez, SB. You sound like a marine drill instructor or something[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OtFLnsPRxw&feature=related"]Ein Shwie Dri![/ame]

look i really dont care for you....so pay attention...i will type slow but i wont type it twice...

go back to the links.....go to the pic...click on it....look to the left...you will see a box with text message, url etc...you want to copy what is in the last box.....and paste it to here..

now pay attention.....this is easy to do...dont make it fucking complex...read your fucking screen

Yay thank you very much.

How can you not care for me?

I am a sweet, innocent, jewish boy.

well lookie here....he did it...okay ...now you can do this without making the pic large on the first screen....just click on the pic when its small in the photoalbum and it should show you the codes to copy

Thanks, I really appreciate the help.

It still came out big?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back