Past Present and Future Exist Now

Let us dive a bit deeper into the mystery of past, present and future. What is actually happening with this idea of time flow which we call past, present and future? Not much actually. We simply observe different states of an object in a chain of events and call it passage of time. There is a pattern in which objects change their sates; that is they tend to be in a state of lower entropy and move towards a state of higher entropy. This happens because there are more instances of higher entropy than lower entropy in our universe. May be this characteristic is unique to our universe. My be there is another universe where objects move from higher entropy to lower entropy.
Thank you, i always ask myself this question why i remember some moment of my life and not others ? and some moment are very simple !
We are in the universe for a brief moment and we don't really sense the meaning of what surrender us, Time is a invention like the rest.
I think that life is like a mirror of memories.

Why do you remember some moments of your life and others not?

- This probably is a question for your doctor :)

Is time an invention like the rest?

- I do not think so. You exist in four dimensions: 3D space and 1D time. Well, there are more dimensions if you care to humor string theory but we will leave that alone for now. So basically your existence is impossible without time. Your perception of time however may not be real -- especially, what is called Arrow of Time.

Is life like a mirror or memories?

- Life is simply a transition from one state to another. There are some moments in the transition that make this otherwise ordinary life special. Birth/death is our fate that we could/can not escape.
I will answer you in my own way (I am French) without asking my doctor, I think we remember some moments of our life because it is the context that wants this and we take a picture of a moment , I explain myself as best I can

Let us dive a bit deeper into the mystery of past, present and future. What is actually happening with this idea of time flow which we call past, present and future? Not much actually. We simply observe different states of an object in a chain of events and call it passage of time. There is a pattern in which objects change their sates; that is they tend to be in a state of lower entropy and move towards a state of higher entropy. This happens because there are more instances of higher entropy than lower entropy in our universe. May be this characteristic is unique to our universe. My be there is another universe where objects move from higher entropy to lower entropy.
Thank you, i always ask myself this question why i remember some moment of my life and not others ? and some moment are very simple !
We are in the universe for a brief moment and we don't really sense the meaning of what surrender us, Time is a invention like the rest.

- I do not think so. You exist in four dimensions: 3D space and 1D time. Well, there are more dimensions if you care to humor string theory but we will leave that alone for now. So basically your existence is impossible without time. Your perception of time however may not be real -- especially, what is called Arrow of Time.

- Life is simply a transition from one state to another. There are some moments in the transition that make this otherwise ordinary life special. Birth/death is our fate that we could/can not escape.
I will answer you in my own way (I am French) without asking my doctor, I think we remember some moments of our life because it is the context that wants this and we take a picture of a moment , I explain myself as best I can

Bonjour Dalia! Je suis Indien. Peut-être est-ce une bonne idée de ne pas demander à votre médecin comme facture d'un médecin peut être coûteux :)

Je suis d'accord. Il ya quelques moments dans notre vie que nous ne voulons tout simplement pas lâcher prise. Nous les revivifions et les chérissons aussi longtemps que nous vivons. Ils deviennent impossibles à oublier.

Your welcome:) , the term "déjà vu" and a question that one can ask oneself about the meaning of time ? Past, Présent ans Futur.
Testimonials relate that kind of sensation

Time is not what most people think it is.
At the particle level time can move forward or backward.
The Heisenberg uncertainty principle gives an uncertainty to the present.
Space and time do not exist at all for photons.
In relativity one event can happen before or after a second event depending on the speed of an observer.
Even our brain can confabulate an inversion of the temporal order of events.
The Willy-Nilly Theory

Heisenberg became a Nazi. His authoritarian irrationalism in politics repeated his authoritarian irrationalism in physics. Quantum Quacks aren't smart enough to discover the causes behind what appears to be uncertainty.

Leave the Popcorn $cience to Hollywood and "Science"-Fiction Potboilers

Sorry, but time is not a dimension; it has no extension. There is not a future out there anywhere waiting for us. For the real dimensions to be like time, imagine driving from New York to Buffalo and the highway would only come into existence little by little as you reach it, and then disappear.

There is a fourth spatial dimension. However, by the time physicists discovered evidence for it, the idea of it had degraded into supernaturalism and the timid geeks were afraid to use it. The maximum velocity in 4D is the distance 3D light travels in a year every three minutes (c squared). The "Big Bang" (a silly and childish term, indicating the mentality of escapist physicists) was a volcanic eruption from there. The 4D substance created light, matter, energy, and even space itself.

Forum List

Back