Passive-aggressive racism

So many of the white people here exhibit this behavior. Yet they do not seem to understand that we as blacks or POC, know this. We have learn it because it is a way we learn to cope with modern white racism. We do so because if we don't, we won't eat. Now as the standard events begin in his thread just remember what is written and you will see in high definition the practice of modern white racism, both overt and covert, as well as PASSVE AGGRESSIVE racism by many of the whites who frequent this section.

"And when it comes to racism, I see a lot of white people with passive-aggressive personalities trying to reduce PoC to objects of their own comfort. I talk about covert racism a lot, which is what most racism is, and this is an example of what I mean.

One way to spot a passive-aggressive almost right away is if they never display any sort of anger. We ALL have anger, but passive-aggressives honestly think they’re above all of it and all anger is bad. But they usually show their anger in under-handed ways, and they cover it up with nicities, a smile, and it can even seem loving to the receiver. With passive-aggressive racist white people, they’ll do and say racist shit that seems nice on the surface, but it reeks of white supremacy underneath if you just listen closely.

There’s no confronting a passive-aggressive. They’ll seem completely dismayed about being called out on their actions and try to explain and excuse away. .

Passive-aggressive project blame. It’s everything else, and they shouldn’t be held accountable at all. “Look, I grew up in a small rural town and wasn’t taught any better!” “Sometimes, I can just say things wrong!” “Well, maybe if YOU didn’t make white people so afraid of being called racist and complain about it so much, I wouldn’t feel so afraid! I just feel frustrated because I’m not really racist and you think I am!” “No, YOU’RE blaming everybody for YOUR problems and just playing the race card!” etc.

More.

Passive-aggressive are often very ambiguous. They rarely say what they mean or mean what they say. Confront them about their words, and they backpedal or twist your words around. They keep their messages and actions cryptic just to see if people will eat their shit. .

They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.

White people do and say anything to get PoC to the point where white people feel comfortable around them, expecting PoC to change and act to their liking. But white people with their white privilege and growing up to be taught white is always right? They certainly don’t feel comfortable seeing it pointed out and dismantled. They don’t like seeing PoC being individual people and having their assumptions about PoC debunked.

But, they don’t want to be called out on racism, nor do they want to admit to their privilege. So, they often act passive-aggressive instead. "

Quit blaming your communities problems on us. If you want to be better, act like white people... you know, those people you criticize for thinking anger is a bad thing.

So many of the white people here exhibit this behavior. Yet they do not seem to understand that we as blacks or POC, know this. We have learn it because it is a way we learn to cope with modern white racism. We do so because if we don't, we won't eat. Now as the standard events begin in his thread just remember what is written and you will see in high definition the practice of modern white racism, both overt and covert, as well as PASSVE AGGRESSIVE racism by many of the whites who frequent this section.

"And when it comes to racism, I see a lot of white people with passive-aggressive personalities trying to reduce PoC to objects of their own comfort. I talk about covert racism a lot, which is what most racism is, and this is an example of what I mean.

One way to spot a passive-aggressive almost right away is if they never display any sort of anger. We ALL have anger, but passive-aggressives honestly think they’re above all of it and all anger is bad. But they usually show their anger in under-handed ways, and they cover it up with nicities, a smile, and it can even seem loving to the receiver. With passive-aggressive racist white people, they’ll do and say racist shit that seems nice on the surface, but it reeks of white supremacy underneath if you just listen closely.

There’s no confronting a passive-aggressive. They’ll seem completely dismayed about being called out on their actions and try to explain and excuse away. .

Passive-aggressive project blame. It’s everything else, and they shouldn’t be held accountable at all. “Look, I grew up in a small rural town and wasn’t taught any better!” “Sometimes, I can just say things wrong!” “Well, maybe if YOU didn’t make white people so afraid of being called racist and complain about it so much, I wouldn’t feel so afraid! I just feel frustrated because I’m not really racist and you think I am!” “No, YOU’RE blaming everybody for YOUR problems and just playing the race card!” etc.

More.

Passive-aggressive are often very ambiguous. They rarely say what they mean or mean what they say. Confront them about their words, and they backpedal or twist your words around. They keep their messages and actions cryptic just to see if people will eat their shit. .

They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.

White people do and say anything to get PoC to the point where white people feel comfortable around them, expecting PoC to change and act to their liking. But white people with their white privilege and growing up to be taught white is always right? They certainly don’t feel comfortable seeing it pointed out and dismantled. They don’t like seeing PoC being individual people and having their assumptions about PoC debunked.

But, they don’t want to be called out on racism, nor do they want to admit to their privilege. So, they often act passive-aggressive instead. "

Quit blaming your communities problems on us. If you want to be better, act like white people... you know, those people you criticize for thinking anger is a bad thing.

Nah, I'm going to blame whites for what they do..

I don't really think you understand what you are saying when you tell us to act like whites.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

.For if you were sane you wouldn't tell us to act like whites.

More.

Nah, I'm going to blame whites for what they do..

I don't really think you understand what you are saying when you tell us to act like whites.

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality. Apparently you suffer from this condition. Specifically Delusional disorder. A person experiencing delusional disorder strongly believes in things that aren’t real. Your posts are evidence of this. You may want to check your health insurance to see if your condition is covered then go seek the appropriate medical help.

.For if you were sane you wouldn't tell us to act like whites.

do you really want to generalize?

"Whites" do this and "whites" do that is the very essence of racist speech. What in the name of all that is rational do you think you are doing?

"Whites" do this and "whites" do that is the very essence of racist speech. What in the name of all that is rational do you think you are doing?

"Whites doing this and Whites doing that" is not saying we are better than whites because they do it. That would be racism. That's what whites do to us..

"Whites doing this and Whites doing that" is not saying we are better than whites because they do it. That would be racism. That's what whites do to us..
It's always amusing to watch racists justifying their racism. :laugh:

Actually it's not amusing watching you racists try to justify your racism then try making up racism in others.

Actually it's not amusing watching you racists try to justify your racism then try making up racism in others.
:21:

:21:
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back