Passive-aggressive racism

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
So many of the white people here exhibit this behavior. Yet they do not seem to understand that we as blacks or POC, know this. We have learn it because it is a way we learn to cope with modern white racism. We do so because if we don't, we won't eat. Now as the standard events begin in his thread just remember what is written and you will see in high definition the practice of modern white racism, both overt and covert, as well as PASSVE AGGRESSIVE racism by many of the whites who frequent this section.

"And when it comes to racism, I see a lot of white people with passive-aggressive personalities trying to reduce PoC to objects of their own comfort. I talk about covert racism a lot, which is what most racism is, and this is an example of what I mean.

One way to spot a passive-aggressive almost right away is if they never display any sort of anger. We ALL have anger, but passive-aggressives honestly think they’re above all of it and all anger is bad. But they usually show their anger in under-handed ways, and they cover it up with nicities, a smile, and it can even seem loving to the receiver. With passive-aggressive racist white people, they’ll do and say racist shit that seems nice on the surface, but it reeks of white supremacy underneath if you just listen closely.

There’s no confronting a passive-aggressive. They’ll seem completely dismayed about being called out on their actions and try to explain and excuse away. .

Passive-aggressive project blame. It’s everything else, and they shouldn’t be held accountable at all. “Look, I grew up in a small rural town and wasn’t taught any better!” “Sometimes, I can just say things wrong!” “Well, maybe if YOU didn’t make white people so afraid of being called racist and complain about it so much, I wouldn’t feel so afraid! I just feel frustrated because I’m not really racist and you think I am!” “No, YOU’RE blaming everybody for YOUR problems and just playing the race card!” etc.

More.

Passive-aggressive are often very ambiguous. They rarely say what they mean or mean what they say. Confront them about their words, and they backpedal or twist your words around. They keep their messages and actions cryptic just to see if people will eat their shit. .

They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.

White people do and say anything to get PoC to the point where white people feel comfortable around them, expecting PoC to change and act to their liking. But white people with their white privilege and growing up to be taught white is always right? They certainly don’t feel comfortable seeing it pointed out and dismantled. They don’t like seeing PoC being individual people and having their assumptions about PoC debunked.

But, they don’t want to be called out on racism, nor do they want to admit to their privilege. So, they often act passive-aggressive instead. "

So many of the white people here exhibit this behavior. Yet they do not seem to understand that we as blacks or POC, know this. We have learn it because it is a way we learn to cope with modern white racism. We do so because if we don't, we won't eat. Now as the standard events begin in his thread just remember what is written and you will see in high definition the practice of modern white racism, both overt and covert, as well as PASSVE AGGRESSIVE racism by many of the whites who frequent this section.

"And when it comes to racism, I see a lot of white people with passive-aggressive personalities trying to reduce PoC to objects of their own comfort. I talk about covert racism a lot, which is what most racism is, and this is an example of what I mean.

One way to spot a passive-aggressive almost right away is if they never display any sort of anger. We ALL have anger, but passive-aggressives honestly think they’re above all of it and all anger is bad. But they usually show their anger in under-handed ways, and they cover it up with nicities, a smile, and it can even seem loving to the receiver. With passive-aggressive racist white people, they’ll do and say racist shit that seems nice on the surface, but it reeks of white supremacy underneath if you just listen closely.

There’s no confronting a passive-aggressive. They’ll seem completely dismayed about being called out on their actions and try to explain and excuse away. .

Passive-aggressive project blame. It’s everything else, and they shouldn’t be held accountable at all. “Look, I grew up in a small rural town and wasn’t taught any better!” “Sometimes, I can just say things wrong!” “Well, maybe if YOU didn’t make white people so afraid of being called racist and complain about it so much, I wouldn’t feel so afraid! I just feel frustrated because I’m not really racist and you think I am!” “No, YOU’RE blaming everybody for YOUR problems and just playing the race card!” etc.

More.

Passive-aggressive are often very ambiguous. They rarely say what they mean or mean what they say. Confront them about their words, and they backpedal or twist your words around. They keep their messages and actions cryptic just to see if people will eat their shit. .

They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.

White people do and say anything to get PoC to the point where white people feel comfortable around them, expecting PoC to change and act to their liking. But white people with their white privilege and growing up to be taught white is always right? They certainly don’t feel comfortable seeing it pointed out and dismantled. They don’t like seeing PoC being individual people and having their assumptions about PoC debunked.

But, they don’t want to be called out on racism, nor do they want to admit to their privilege. So, they often act passive-aggressive instead. "

Dear Lord, How old are you? 8? 12?

More.

And here it begins.

"They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game. "

More.

And here it begins.

"They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game. "
Let's face it, no matter how anyone responds, you will answer with your childish take on "Passive/Aggressive". I do commend you however, at least you spelled "passive/aggressive" correctly, mommy will be proud.

Last edited:

More.

And here it begins.

Yeah I agree with the other poster. This is just another example of "Anyone who disagrees with me is passive aggressive".

It's pathetic and childish, to instead of debating any alternative view, to simply say "You can't handle me calling you out!".

You discredit yourself, when you say "everyone who won't admit their privilege is a passive aggressive racists." What credibility do you think you have with anyone when you condemn them before you have heard anything they have to say?

And how do you deny the fact that you yourself are a passive aggressive racists when you attack everyone that denies they had some apparently unquantifiable 'privilege' that no one can specifically prove?

Are not YOU the one being racists? Prove otherwise? Oh you can't, because denying you are the racists, just makes you passive aggressive. Congrats, you destroyed yourself with your own argument. Thanks for stopping by. Go home and study more.

More.

I believe you're more than simply passive/aggressive .. I'm thinking you're aggressive/aggressive in your racism. it's the controlling factor of your essence along with. victimhood/obsession

More.

I believe you're more than simply passive/aggressive .. I'm thinking you're aggressive/aggressive in your racism. it's the controlling factor of your essence along with. victimhood/obsession

This thread is about whites like you.

"They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.'

More.

And here it begins.

Yeah I agree with the other poster. This is just another example of "Anyone who disagrees with me is passive aggressive".

It's pathetic and childish, to instead of debating any alternative view, to simply say "You can't handle me calling you out!".

You discredit yourself, when you say "everyone who won't admit their privilege is a passive aggressive racists." What credibility do you think you have with anyone when you condemn them before you have heard anything they have to say?

And how do you deny the fact that you yourself are a passive aggressive racists when you attack everyone that denies they had some apparently unquantifiable 'privilege' that no one can specifically prove?

Are not YOU the one being racists? Prove otherwise? Oh you can't, because denying you are the racists, just makes you passive aggressive. Congrats, you destroyed yourself with your own argument. Thanks for stopping by. Go home and study more.

LOL!

You're doing everything the writer of this article said.

White racism isn't an alternative view. Whites not admitting they get to do things others don't is not the inability to prove white privilege. The term was made up by a white person. So apparently there is proof.

Like when was the last time a black person could file a case to the SCTUS claiming racial discrimination when they are the majority of the workers on a job, or admissions in a college?

More.

"They’re other examples of passive-aggressiveness that can be used by covert racists, but they use these tactics until PoC submit. If PoC don’t submit, then that’s usually when they REALLY show their asses. Seriously, just try it. They either just outright attack, or they play the martyr game.'

black/white .. eh .. it's human behavior.. and you could do with some self reflection..

More.

Of course, because black people never have someone critiquing them in a negative way.

Every single topic on "racism" is about white people, even in countries where white people are literally oppressed.

More.

And here it begins.

YOU are the one who attacks rather than really try to understand other points of view

More.

And here it begins.

YOU are the one who attacks rather than really try to understand other points of view

LOL! .I understand your point of view, I just don't agree with it or accept it. We can't have a decent conversation because when we blacks try explaining why things are, we get told to get beyond it, because it's all in the past. You do nothing but disrespect us when you do this. So if you refuse to understand my point of view why in the HELL should I consider yours?

Why is it that only in republican/conservative forums does this happen? I go to another forum and we discuss race and how things from the past Impact us without all the bullshit that people like you do here. So you aren't normal.

More.

And here it begins.

Is this aggressive enough?
STFU!!!! We're sick and tired of being called racist ya dumbass spook!!!!

More.

Actually this thread is about victimhood that you constantly spout.
STFU and get on with life and you'd be much happier.
There will be no reperations,the best you can hope for is affirmative action which is reparations under a different name.

More.

black/white .. eh .. it's human behavior.. and you could do with some self reflection..

They can't the white man keeps them from thinking...

Let's see passive/ agressive racism: Like how IM2 hates white men but loves da white women...Yeah, that's the ticket..

More.

more like IQ

More.

Get a job and stop whining and begging.

Another pathetic thread by IM2. Jesus ... I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

Though I wonder if there is any possible for a white person to NOT be a racist in your eyes. Probably if a white person never even mentions race or skin color at all, then they are just "denying oppression and privilege" or something. Can't win with people like you.

Forum List

Back