Passion killer

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
A dog lover whose poodle was a bitch and 'in heat', agreed to keep her neighbours'
male poodle while they were away on vacation. She had a large house and believed
that she could keep them apart.
As she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds.
She rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together, in obvious pain and
unable to disengage, as so frequently happens when they mate.
Unable to separate the two dogs and perplexed as to what to do next, although it
was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice. She explained
the problem to him.

The vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will call
you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and be
able to withdraw".

"Do you think that will work?" she asked.

"It just worked for me" the vet replied.

Doesn't it, though? :lol:

Actually, I read somewhere that a survey showed that 25% of people answered the phone whilst having sex. I wonder whether Flaylo has to change hands. :eusa_eh:

when i heard that communist demokrats were sending pervert jesse jackson to minister to communist pervert klinton on how to treat women with respect - i laffed my ass off !

i miss the old days of prez klinton - when the even news was rated XXX - people had to get the kids out of the room - i loved to see some hot chick anchor reporting about - "oral sex " lol

Forum List

Back