Passing of the torch

Angel Heart

Conservative Hippie
Jul 6, 2007
Portland, Oregon
I'm no long on Policy Council. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I know I'm leaving it better than I found it. I refrained from crying thankfully. Not everyone in the room was able to. I'm now on my way to being a full member of the Board for Head Start. I'll be up for a vote next Monday.

I'm no long on Policy Council. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I know I'm leaving it better than I found it. I refrained from crying thankfully. Not everyone in the room was able to. I'm now on my way to being a full member of the Board for Head Start. I'll be up for a vote next Monday.

Angel, thank you for the service you have given Head Start. I know, from our little "chats" that you are 100% invested in what is best for the children. You are someone who honestly cares what's best for them, and know that early childhood education is the best start to keep kids on track for their school years.

They are better for having you, and now that you are a board member they are lucky to have your wisdom!

Good Luck and God Bless! -J

TY so much guys. We've got a big challenge in front of us. We have a building that's no more than a foundation. We don't have the money to finish it. We are expected to have it ready by Sept 2009. We're in search of MAJOR donors. We have a $1.7 million hill to climb.

Forum List

Back