Pass- over the first son- fallen false messiah

Pesach Sameach
(Happy Passover)

Passover
Come on people, how can you miss the obvious?
1)The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad, not a good thing.
You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself, not the salvation from sin.
Thus removing the Morning Star- Lucifer the first born, we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in Lucifer =Jesus brings.

2)Thus the secret embedded in Passover tradition is for us to focus on =passing over the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god.

3)The seder set with traditional egg and bitter is also a focus, as the Morning Star (lucifer) was born out of a fallen ISHTAR's (easter) "EGG". And the fallen star would make mankind "bitter" and poisonous like wormwood.

IN Conclusion: if Christians want to hijack Passover and claim Jesus in it, then they are admitting Jesus is Lucifer and changes holidays (as they claimed satan would).
Oh I get it. When we post about the Jewish religion and the old testament you go all ape#### that we don't know the true meaning.
But you as a non believer you supposedly know all about Jesus Christ.
It's unfortunate that you'll die without a Savoir. All you're doing is reading a bunch of nonsense that attacks Christianity.
Ummm remember, it's you guys including your clergy pastors and preachers who do not know the historical and mythical and biblical plagiarism going into that image you deem Jesus.
Fact: not one top church or evangelical figure as yet been able to discuss or know the historical figures used in the "about Jesus" you refer to.
You yourself have failed the simple questionnaire and instead replied in ad hominem smokescreens- making excuses for not knowing facts in history.
I firmly believe that you are mixing up the semantics. Jesus is not an angel. Satan is the one who is handed the keys to the abyss because he in fact is working to to send as many humans as he can there. Satan is the accuser. Jesus is the CREATOR who assumed a human identity in order to fulfill the requirements of the entire LAW on our behalf. This is not true of any of the angels --- also referred to as stars. Jesus the Messiah is LORD and not a messenger. The Messiah is without blemish or guilt of any kind! Even the rebel on the cross next to Jesus recognised this reality.
1) Jesus claimed to be THE (first)MESSENGER in Rev 22:16
2)Malakh (angel)means measenger.
Claiming yourself top (arch) messenger (angel) is what your own Bible and preacher label the fallen false messiah (Lucifer) to be.
3)THESLONIANS says your King /master comes with the voice of the top(arch) messenger (Angel)

In Judaism malakhs means messengers, used in scripture for mere men, Rabbi's , Priests, even the Pope calls his bishops and cardinals angels.
The Pope would be considered the arch malakh for his religion, because he's considered top messenger of his god, and he's the head of his host as the holy father, however their being the adversary and imposter to the YeruShalem temple Kohanim hosts means he is not the Judaic head of hosts called father nor arch messenger mediator of the (non idol) God of Israel's teachings.
In Revelations it talks about the stars around the son of man at his Temple throne. In their own texts it shows Star=angel-Revelation 1:20
Most biblical scholar knows star=malakh-messenger/prophet
Jesus claimed in Rev 22:16 to be the
Bright (top/main) Morning (sun god) Star (angel) aka Lucifer.
So 2 places Revelations tells of Jesus as a malakh-angel and Theslonians tells about him as an angel and his aposltes where called angels and the Pope calls the cardinals and bishops angels It is a term used of an ordinary messenger (Job 1:14: 1 Sam. 11:3; Luke 7:24; 9:52), of prophets (Isa. 42:19; Hag. 1:13), of Rabbis (Mal. 2:7), and your ministers of the New Testament (Rev. 1:20).

In conclusion, who's mistaking me and your Jesus or just you and your fallen messengers/preachers who teach forbidden physical characteristics to a mere term/label/role with definition?

Fact; whenever angels appeared to man it was always in a human form (Gen. 18:2; 19:1, 10; Luke 24:4; Acts 1:10

Ante-Nicene Fathers, V.10 (10), Page 466 Origen [d.AD 254],
Commentaries of Origen, Gospel of John, Book 1, 13 -The Angels Also Are Evangelists
I'm very sorry but Revelation 22:16 reads: I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

If Jesus is the angel, why is Jesus sending His angel.
Because the Morning Star is 1 of the 2 arch (top) angels (messengers).
If the Pope sends his Bishop or Cardinal -(angel /messenger), then is the Pope no longer the top spokesman (messenger) of his idol god?

Now look up the Morning Star in the Collegiate dictionary or Encyclopedia.
SURPRISE!
LuciferSays.jpg

Forum List

Back