Party Time!!!

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Hoawrd Dean wins!

Gotta hand it to the dems! The see that they need to convince Americans that they are tough enough to fight the war on terror, they see they need to gain influence in the south and west, they see they need someone to attract moderate Republicans, and they see they need someone more able than Terry McAuliffe.

So who do they pick? The rabidly anti-war failed presidential candidate from New England who says "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for" on national TV!

Man, this is like GW winning again!

:thewave:

They are self-destructing and seem unable to detect it. While the people involved at the top of the Democratic party make me happy this is happening, I don't think it's good for our nation.

theim said:
Hoawrd Dean wins!

Gotta hand it to the dems! The see that they need to convince Americans that they are tough enough to fight the war on terror, they see they need to gain influence in the south and west, they see they need someone to attract moderate Republicans, and they see they need someone more able than Terry McAuliffe.

So who do they pick? The rabidly anti-war failed presidential candidate from New England who says "I hate Republicans and everything they stand for" on national TV!

Man, this is like GW winning again!

:thewave:

I sadly cant agree. this means the Democrats are going to get farther to the left. They are party in self destruct mode. Unfortunately, Self destruct mode can destroy the nation as much as it can the party. If the Democrat party breaks down the far left are going to get violent because they will see our democratic process as a conspiracy to keep them down.

This will especially get worse when they lose control of the judicial branch. Without that branch to enforce their agenda, they will find violence as the only means to do it.

So while I am glad they are out of power, i can't say i am glad they are going to destroy this party. Besides, without a viable Democrat party, the Republicans can become just as corrupted. Its not going to be a pretty picture for our nation.

Forum List

Back