Party of Violence

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The Democrats openly ally themselves with violent Unions. Yet can not point to a single instance of violence By Republicans or the Tea party.

The Democrats openly ally themselves with violent Unions. Yet can not point to a single instance of violence By Republicans or the Tea party.

you mean the same union that reagan was a member, a leader and had their backing while running for president?

Prove the Unions are violent. I've seen a bunch of republicans attack a democratically voting loyal base, but I have yet to see Unions be violent.

Tea Party Getting Violent? 10 House Dems Report Threats, Vandalism - Crimesider - CBS News

I can cite biased news too!

I guess you missed the report out of Tacoma Wa where 500 Union thugs rioted broke fences, vandalized buildings poured grain out of rail cars cut rail car brakes and trapped 6 guards in a building for hours? Right?

The GOP openly aligns itself with the violent Tea Party.

Next time they are coming armed to water the tree of liberty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtB5KlclM78]Rand Pauls/Tea party Supporter Stomps on the Head of a Woman. - YouTube[/ame]

Good to see you are back to your old hyperpartisan self, Sarge. That "everyone say something nice" thread just wasn't like you.

Last edited:
Violence isn't a party issue. It's a human issue.

Perhaps it's time to stop accusing everyone else of being violent but instead encourage everyone to be peaceful and set the example.

Prove the Unions are violent. I've seen a bunch of republicans attack a democratically voting loyal base, but I have yet to see Unions be violent.

Tea Party Getting Violent? 10 House Dems Report Threats, Vandalism - Crimesider - CBS News

I guess you missed the report out of Tacoma Wa where 500 Union thugs rioted broke fences, vandalized buildings poured grain out of rail cars cut rail car brakes and trapped 6 guards in a building for hours? Right?

I'm sick of people only looking at a single side of problems. Both parties are basically running on the rhetoric of hatred, anger and violence right now. It's really starting to bother me because America is basically split into two factions that no longer care that the other side is also made of American Citizens.

It's a little disconcerting to see the country so fucking split. It's worse than the economy.

you mean the same union that reagan was a member, a leader and had their backing while running for president?
things CHANGED !!

not much, back then it was run by the mafia.

He was in charge of the Actors Guild, not even remotely like the teamsters or AFL CIO. They do not riot, they do not murder, they do not intimidate.

Reagan knew where the priorities lie. He broke the Air Traffic Controllers Union when they illegally struck. He gave them a warning to return to work or be permanently fired, they did not believe him. He ordered them fired with no chance for working ever again in that field.

Purple People Beaters – SEIU Violence

SEIU Member Assaults Employee at a Hospital
5 March 2010

SEIU Throws Eggs at Teachers
19 November 2009

Beating of Kenneth Gladney by SEIU Thugs Released
10 November 2009

California State Worker Assaulted at SEIU Meeting for Wanting to Expose SEIU Corruption
9 November 2009

The GOP openly aligns itself with the violent Tea Party.

Next time they are coming armed to water the tree of liberty.

Rand Pauls/Tea party Supporter Stomps on the Head of a Woman. - YouTube

Good to see you are back to your old hyperpartisan self, Sarge. That "everyone say something nice" thread just wasn't like you.

That was a setup. That really wasn't a Tea Party supporter. They are all good Christians that would never do anything like that. :lol:

Gotta love those Tea Party lovers.

Forum List

Back