Party of the Super Rich?

Well someone has to stick up for the oppressed ultra wealthy. lol. It never used to be this way. But the party surely wants to protect the 1 percent. From what is what I am wondering. Billionaires shouldnt be on the protection list. They will be just fine.

I seem to recall that the tea baggies, an alleged grassroots movement, are funded by the billionaire Koch brothers.

Well, well. Not one single comment from those grassroots, independent, working-man Republicans?

And STILL no comment from the Republican Proletariat.

Allow me to help!

'Newsweek: Why The Rich Voted For Obama'

huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/10/emnewsweekem-why-the-rich_n_142849.html]Newsweek: Why The Rich Voted For Obama

• Banned

I seem to recall that the tea baggies, an alleged grassroots movement, are funded by the billionaire Koch brothers.

And Obama and the Dems aren't funded by George Soros and Warren Buffet?

If you want to know who the super-rich in this country are and whom they support you should have checked out the Oscars last night.

Und der Katze sagt:

I see that Special Forces insignia again, and I ask you a THIRD time., what Group?

People can support whoever they wish. That included the Tea Party, Santorum, Gingrich, Romney and Barry Boy.

How folks and groups spend their money is their business.

Forum List

Back