Party of No political ad.........

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
You know, my roomie and I were sitting around talking about the absolute iron will of the GOP to say "no" to anything Obama suggests, she came up with a political ad for the Democrats....

First, you show a short video clip of a young child (pre-teen) throwing a temper tantrum and yelling "no" at the top of their lungs.

Then, you show one of the GOP claiming their allegiance to being "the party of no".

Repeat above a few times for around 25 seconds.

Close on John Baynor, with a caption that reads "It's time to grow up, don't re-elect the party of no."

I'd counter that with a chart of the national debt from 1776 projected thru 2025 with the Obama spending shown, and then say how that affects SS & Medicare & the projected US standard of living.

You know, my roomie and I were sitting around talking about the absolute iron will of the GOP to say "no" to anything Obama suggests, she came up with a political ad for the Democrats....

First, you show a short video clip of a young child (pre-teen) throwing a temper tantrum and yelling "no" at the top of their lungs.

Then, you show one of the GOP claiming their allegiance to being "the party of no".

Close on John Baynor, with a caption that reads "It's time to grow up, don't re-elect the party of no."

Great ad, sure to resonate with people with the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

Roomie. She. SWEET!

Resonate with 8 year olds? Probably........it's pretty much how the GOP has been operating as of late.

No sir. I suggest you watch c-span and see what actually takes place in the debates. I do. Why? Becuase I found myslef believing what the media was saying and I was smart enough to say "no way...they are not telling me the whole story"..

ANd so I watched C-Span. The party of "No" as the liberal media has you believing is the party of "not that way becuase it will create this problem, but if we do it this way, it will create no problem"

Now, the GOP may be wrong with their ideas, but by no menas were they the party of no.

Even with healthcare, when Obama was asked by the repoublican senators why he keeps telling the people that they are the party of no when, in fact, he admitted that he had seen their ideas as they were presented to him his response was...

and I paraphrase....

Those ideas are not good ideas so they are not considered ideas at all.

That does not make them the party of no. That makes the Obama the man of "my way or the highway"

I find it interesting that youy claim to be "in the know" as it pertains to politics, yet you regurgitate the talking points that Pelosi assumes just the politically naive will believe.

Resonate with 8 year olds? Probably........it's pretty much how the GOP has been operating as of late.

No sir. I suggest you watch c-span and see what actually takes place in the debates. I do. Why? Becuase I found myslef believing what the media was saying and I was smart enough to say "no way...they are not telling me the whole story"..

ANd so I watched C-Span. The party of "No" as the liberal media has you believing is the party of "not that way becuase it will create this problem, but if we do it this way, it will create no problem"

Now, the GOP may be wrong with their ideas, but by no menas were they the party of no.

Even with healthcare, when Obama was asked by the repoublican senators why he keeps telling the people that they are the party of no when, in fact, he admitted that he had seen their ideas as they were presented to him his response was...

and I paraphrase....

That does not make them the party of no. That makes the Obama the man of "my way or the highway"

I find it interesting that youy claim to be "in the know" as it pertains to politics, yet you regurgitate the talking points that Pelosi assumes just the politically naive will believe.

Hey Jarhead.......Baynor as well as many of his cronies have proudly and PUBLICLY (like, on television) stated that the GOP would become the party of no.

Then, there's Palin's proud declaration of being the party of hell no.

It's also reflected in their votes.

By the way dipshit.......I've never claimed to be in the know when it comes to politics, I've only announced my opinion on what I've seen, as well as correcting people (like you), who state the GOP has never been the party of no.

I knew Jarheads were a bit dim, but I didn't think they were THAT stupid.

and I paraphrase....

Hey Jarhead.......Baynor as well as many of his cronies have proudly and PUBLICLY (like, on television) stated that the GOP would become the party of no.

Then, there's Palin's proud declaration of being the party of hell no.

It's also reflected in their votes.

By the way dipshit.......I've never claimed to be in the know when it comes to politics, I've only announced my opinion on what I've seen, as well as correcting people (like you), who state the GOP has never been the party of no.

I knew Jarheads were a bit dim, but I didn't think they were THAT stupid.

Im sorry. I did not realize you were a child. I do not debate politics with children.

Never mind.

You know I'm right. Many GOP and Sarah Palin have both claimed (repeatedly I may add) that they are working on being the party of no.

Look at the votes on bills, it proves it.

I'd counter that with a chart of the national debt from 1776 projected thru 2025 with the Obama spending shown, and then say how that affects SS & Medicare & the projected US standard of living.

Our standard of living is dropping because wages have been stagnant and/or declining since the late 70's meanwhile cost of living has gone through the roof. We work longer and harder for less and less. Meanwhile the top 10% own 80% of the wealth. Yeah, this country will eventually die if we stay on that track.

Perhaps shots of several prominent Republicans saying "no" a lot added to the mix.

Our standard of living is dropping because wages have been stagnant and/or declining since the late 70's meanwhile cost of living has gone through the roof. We work longer and harder for less and less. Meanwhile the top 10% own 80% of the wealth. Yeah, this country will eventually die if we stay on that track.

That means there's still 20% of the wealth that they don't have.

Standard of living has dropped?

Cell phones, multiple TV's, multiple cars, bahama vacations, etc etc etc.

Talking points with no substance.

Maybe, when the economy recovers, you should get a better job?

No is the only reasonable answer to the question: Do you want the government to run even more of American society and economy?

Waterloo!!!!!!

Perhaps shots of several prominent Republicans saying "no" a lot added to the mix.

You know, you guys are pathetic.
SOmeone on the left showed a list of all of Obama's accomplishments...and all of his legislationb passed.

Much of it was passed with GOP support.

However....

The big three....Stiumulus, Healthcare and Fiancial Reform were all 2000+ page bills with lots of crap thrown in....very one sided crap and no GOP ideas.....

SO they voted no.

THAT IS WHAT DEBATE IS ALL ABOUT YOU IDIOTS!

Forum List

Back