Party Last Night

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Fried grouper, fried Bream, potato salad, cheese grits, and tossed green salad, ice beer, and I dare ya to ask me if I can make sangria, three big pitchers full of that. and we went swimming. life is so much fun when the family comes, and old friend dropped by too and made it all the better but we can't tell her kids she got drunk. :eusa_angel::lol:

Sounds really good and I'm glad you had a good time. Did ya get drunk too? :) I don't think I have ever had either of those types of fish. But sometimes on my way to work I will stop at Whole Foods. They have green chili and cheese grits on their breakfast bar. They are yummy!!!

Sounds really good and I'm glad you had a good time. Did ya get drunk too? :) I don't think I have ever had either of those types of fish. But sometimes on my way to work I will stop at Whole Foods. They have green chili and cheese grits on their breakfast bar. They are yummy!!!

did i get drunk too??? well my sangria had a healthy dose of vodka, capt morgans spiced rum, brandy, and some dry red wine to which I added peaches, lemons, lime, and orange slices. the fish was good to.

we took the left over cheese grits and added ground fried sausage, fried onions, peppers, and celery, and put grated cheese on top and baked it in the oven. and had that with the left over fish and one more pitcher of sangria, they go home tomorrow. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back