Party is over for Obamination

Asswipe....when the average person on the street is now paying a tax they didn't before and they lose their company healthcare or need to quit going on vacation to afford their healthcare.......Democraps are going to be holding the bomb when it goes off.

Too bad the mob can't find you.....

Party is over for Obamination

I guess you were asleep on election night and when the SC upheld Obamacare.

Ok, pal. Keep smoking that pipe :lol:

nimrod....eating your own shit leads to brain disease.

He spent his first 4 years spending more than a drunken sailor and making promises/programs that haven't had the bill come due yet like Obamacare. All this time his approval rating fell while he had the benefit of the BUSH TAX CUTS keeping more money in the pockets of Americans than Uncle Sam's pockets.

Now that taxes are going up for income, capital gains and from Obamacare taxes.....well the party is over. Many middle class and rich Obamabots that loved hearing about helping the poor the past 4 years, well now their taxes are going to pay for it and many times people don't like it when their money is being taken away.

Obamacare is going to blow up in the faces of Democraps.....just watch.

Well, recently, it's been the GOP who has received the boot during the elections after all dirty tricks that they have played and all the voter suppression that they have been caught doing.

And you know what? When the default taxes happen because they won't budge, compromise, or do ANYTHING (Their way or the highway). They will be the ones to blame, and they will be under more fire.

He spent his first 4 years spending more than a drunken sailor and making promises/programs that haven't had the bill come due yet like Obamacare. All this time his approval rating fell while he had the benefit of the BUSH TAX CUTS keeping more money in the pockets of Americans than Uncle Sam's pockets.

Now that taxes are going up for income, capital gains and from Obamacare taxes.....well the party is over. Many middle class and rich Obamabots that loved hearing about helping the poor the past 4 years, well now their taxes are going to pay for it and many times people don't like it when their money is being taken away.

:lol:

Oh look, the nutjob has some bogus left-wing graph that makes GOPers look like dictators.....shocking.

Hmmm, let's see....Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot, etc were left-wing like you, asswipe.

...So apparently this person doesn't understand the definition of left wing and right wing in application of politics. Obama is actually right of center .

HAHAHAAA really? have you been abducted by aliens too?

Give us a freaking break.

HAHAHAHAHA Do you have no concept of what you're talking about you silly bitch?

usprimaries_2008.png

Another conservative hack that has no comprehension of what they're talking about. Shocking.

I think Obama could steal the hyper-partisans blind and they would bend over with their last dollar between their butt crack and even thank their King when he snatched it out!! They are literal Zombies, Mush brains.

Oh look, the nutjob has some bogus left-wing graph that makes GOPers look like dictators.....shocking.

Hmmm, let's see....Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot, etc were left-wing like you, asswipe.

HAHAHAAA really? have you been abducted by aliens too?

Give us a freaking break.

usprimaries_2008.png

Another conservative hack that has no comprehension of what they're talking about. Shocking.

Actually no.

Hitler was very right wing..and a christian fanatic.

The others?

Meh..mostly left wing populists and that's debatable. Once you disallow other parties into the mix..you are no longer liberal.

Shut the fuck up Swallow.

Your stupidity has been shown in others areas, so we know you are an idiot with history too.

Hitler a Christian??? :anj_stfu:

usprimaries_2008.png

Actually no.

The others?

Meh..mostly left wing populists and that's debatable. Once you disallow other parties into the mix..you are no longer liberal.

Shut the fuck up Swallow.

Your stupidity has been shown in others areas, so we know you are an idiot with history too.

Hitler a Christian??? :anj_stfu:

Actually no.

The others?

Yep..he sure was GoneFaggot.

And no..you can't swallow my jiz.

Go fuck yourself you stupid pile of shit.

I have studied history especially WWII history in my college studies, military studies and personal time.....I know more about Nazi Germany than some subway bathrooms cocksucker like you.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself you stupid pile of shit.

I have studied history especially WWII history in my college studies, military studies and personal time.....I know more about Nazi Germany than some subway bathrooms cocksucker like you.

What you play dress up in Nazi Uniforms and troll subway bathrooms looking to give head to sailors?

Dunno GoneFaggot. That seems pretty gone..and faggot..to me..jiz sucker.

Not my cup of tea.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08akOt2kuo]Springtime for Hitler - The Producers(1968) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back