Party is over for Obamination

Yeah, dumbfuck....it has nothing to do with the high quality and new technology used here in the medical industry compared to other countries that follow us.

Also, it has nothing to do with the lawsuits that drive up costs on the medical industry which gets passed on to the consumer.

An idiot like you thinks the FREE MARKET with competition drives costs up because you are fucking insane.

Exactly why does healthcare in the US cost twice as much as the rest of the world pays?

Because FREE MARKET...blah,blah,blah...FREE MARKET, that's why!

Get with the program, ya fuckin' commie!

Shitbag....I'd say more people on Food Stamps and the unemployment rate being high despite many not being counted anymore after giving up....isn't utopia.

Doom and gloom....you will see more than we have now in 2013.

Just wait until you get the Obamacare tax for not having health insurance.....better sell your video games and flat screen, shitbag.

Asswipe....when the average person on the street is now paying a tax they didn't before and they lose their company healthcare or need to quit going on vacation to afford their healthcare.......Democraps are going to be holding the bomb when it goes off.

Too bad the mob can't find you.....

Dumbass wingnuts such as yourself have been predicting all kinds of gloom and doom under this Prez that hasn't happened...

...except for dumbass wingnuts such yousrself, that is.

:D

Hey Greenbeard, I don't think it's just because numbnuts here is getting kicked off his mom's health insurance. He's getting kicked out of her basement, too.

I'm not Greenbeard....the drugs are messing with your empty head.

Shitbag....I'd say more people on Food Stamps and the unemployment rate being high despite many not being counted anymore after giving up....isn't utopia.

Just wait until you get the Obamacare tax for not having health insurance.....better sell your video games and flat screen, shitbag.

Dumbass wingnuts such as yourself have been predicting all kinds of gloom and doom under this Prez that hasn't happened...

...except for dumbass wingnuts such yousrself, that is.

Hey Greenbeard, I don't think it's just because numbnuts here is getting kicked off his mom's health insurance. He's getting kicked out of her basement, too.

No, but I was addressing Greenbeard because he said this, earlier:

Did you just get kicked off Mom's insurance or something? You sound pretty bitter.

Moron...you replied to me.

This is all too deep for your mind.

Go drink all the liquids under your sink.....

Did you just get kicked off Mom's insurance or something? You sound pretty bitter.

FOUR MORE YEARS...

Obama%20Wave%20Watch.gif

Moron...you replied to me.

This is all too deep for your mind.

Go drink all the liquids under your sink.....

No, I'm gonna drink a latte in honor of 4 more years.

:)

He spent his first 4 years spending more than a drunken sailor and making promises/programs that haven't had the bill come due yet like Obamacare. All this time his approval rating fell while he had the benefit of the BUSH TAX CUTS keeping more money in the pockets of Americans than Uncle Sam's pockets.

Now that taxes are going up for income, capital gains and from Obamacare taxes.....well the party is over. Many middle class and rich Obamabots that loved hearing about helping the poor the past 4 years, well now their taxes are going to pay for it and many times people don't like it when their money is being taken away.

Obamacare is going to blow up in the faces of Democraps.....just watch.

Haven't you been predicting our impending doom for the last four years?

How has that worked out?

Yes....as more and more people lose their company paid insurance and/or their premiums go through the roof....well this Obamacare shit is going to blow up into a shitstorm.

Meanwhile the millions of "poor" people are going to invade hospitals for their FREE stuff driving up costs on hospitals behind paid pennies on the dollar for services. Some doctors will quit, some hospitals will go private only taking paying clients....then Joe Schmore will see his medical care options go away with less doctors, hospitals and time in the day to fit him in for his broken leg.

Let's not forgot Jerome the mall worker that now has to pay a tax for not buying health insurance.....he is going to be pissed.

Companies have been cutting back on the quality of their healthcare programs for for quite awhile already. And healthcare premiums have been skyrocketing, between 1999-2009 they went up 131%!
American must do things that stop the outrageous cost of healthcare. Exactly why does healthcare in the US cost twice as much as the rest of the world pays? Most other countries have restricted the growth of the cost of healthcare but not the US. That's what happens when the healthcare industry pours 100's of millions of dollars annually into Washington.

Nobody pours more money into DC than lawyers, nobody...

really? the koch brothers are lawyers?

sheldon adelson is a lawyer?

FOUR MORE YEARS...

Obama%20Wave%20Watch.gif

Sadly yes....and I tell you.....I don't see anything different in 2016.... it's very hard to get off the gravy train!

This so called "new american?demographics?" they like their freebies.

Who can blame them.

America is doomed.

If America survived Bush - it can survive almost anything.

One only hopes the money tree will survive.... Obama is too much Left of Center for the good of USA.

I pity the next generation.

One only hopes the money tree will survive.... Obama is too much Left of Center for the good of USA.

...So apparently this person doesn't understand the definition of left wing and right wing in application of politics. Obama is actually right of center.

...So apparently this person doesn't understand the definition of left wing and right wing in application of politics. Obama is actually right of center .

HAHAHAAA really? have you been abducted by aliens too?

Give us a freaking break.

He spent his first 4 years spending more than a drunken sailor and making promises/programs that haven't had the bill come due yet like Obamacare. All this time his approval rating fell while he had the benefit of the BUSH TAX CUTS keeping more money in the pockets of Americans than Uncle Sam's pockets.

Now that taxes are going up for income, capital gains and from Obamacare taxes.....well the party is over. Many middle class and rich Obamabots that loved hearing about helping the poor the past 4 years, well now their taxes are going to pay for it and many times people don't like it when their money is being taken away.

Obamacare is going to blow up in the faces of Democraps.....just watch.

Well, recently, it's been the GOP who has received the boot during the elections after all dirty tricks that they have played and all the voter suppression that they have been caught doing.

And you know what? When the default taxes happen because they won't budge, compromise, or do ANYTHING (Their way or the highway). They will be the ones to blame, and they will be under more fire.

I think the mods need to BAN the scum that just come here every day making personal attack one liners sometimes with their weird pics/videos because they are just trolls adding nothing to the debate.

Then you can say bye bye to the majority of right wingers on here and few of the left wingers.

But I'm okay with that. :cool:

...So apparently this person doesn't understand the definition of left wing and right wing in application of politics. Obama is actually right of center .

HAHAHAAA really? have you been abducted by aliens too?

Give us a freaking break.

HAHAHAHAHA Do you have no concept of what you're talking about you silly bitch?

usprimaries_2008.png

Another conservative hack that has no comprehension of what they're talking about. Shocking.

Forum List

Back