Parts of Georgia immigration law blocked

Whites do break the laws, they hire the illegals. That is why they are there.

So, you're not white.

all white except the Native American part.

Yeah, right. Don't tell me, your boyfriend is an illegal alien and his paycheck from working in the fields supplements your welfare check you get from the 6 children you've had with him, out of wedlock. So, you're here because you don't want the Americans to deport your Baby Daddy. I figured as much.

Georgia has no border with Mexico

Georgia IS a state of and within the United States therefore it does border Mexico. The keyword being UNITED.

The US of A borders Mexico but Georgia does not.

The United States is ONE entity - therefore, ALL states border the N, E, S, and W. Canada to the north; Mexico to the south, the pacific ocean to the west; the atlantic ocean to the east. So what you are claiming is that Georgia is not a state belonging to the USA???? Okay, you win.

Who knows, MAYBE, just MAYBE one of these days enough American Citizens will get sick and tired of the Courts doing stupid shit like this and once again move to remedy the issue PERMANENTLY by taking up arms against the government.

Who knows, MAYBE, just MAYBE one of these days enough American Citizens will get sick and tired of the Courts doing stupid shit like this and once again move to remedy the issue PERMANENTLY by taking up arms against the government.

Only if the feds don't get their way to confiscate our guns. Otherwise, what would be the point???? Maybe throw rocks at them?

Only if the feds don't get their way to confiscate our guns. Otherwise, what would be the point???? Maybe throw rocks at them?

Anyone who would willingly allow their firearms to be confiscated is a fool to begin with. Even without the firearms, better to die throwing rocks at the soldiers than to live on my knees.

So, you're not white.

Yeah, right. Don't tell me, your boyfriend is an illegal alien and his paycheck from working in the fields supplements your welfare check you get from the 6 children you've had with him, out of wedlock. So, you're here because you don't want the Americans to deport your Baby Daddy. I figured as much.

I am a male,50 year old, veteran of the US military. I have raised 4 kids, sent them to colllege or directed them into military service. I am self employed and have been since 1986 when I got out of the Army. Bought my first house when I was 24. I now own 43 acres and it is paid for.
Now that you have made an azz out of yourself and shown you true colors, please tell me more about myself. Since you know so little.

why don't you be the big man on the block and show us how it is done.

I am a male,50 year old, veteran of the US military. I have raised 4 kids, sent them to colllege or directed them into military service. I am self employed and have been since 1986 when I got out of the Army. Bought my first house when I was 24. I now own 43 acres and it is paid for.
Now that you have made an azz out of yourself and shown you true colors, please tell me more about myself. Since you know so little.

Yeah, right! You should be tried for treason.

Forum List

Back