CDZ Partisans putting their agenda's over their country and countrymen ?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by beagle9, May 16, 2017.

1. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,839

Trump is fair skinned, and is highly prone to skin cancer, but you libs make fun of his handicap that keeps him from enjoying his fun in the sun without resorting to alternative means to do so ? "Stand up Chuck". What wait, ohhh.

2. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,839
    . Well I guess the people take what they can get while the gettings good. I sure don't or didn't see any Democrat candidates that are or were any better.

3. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,584
    We had a choice between two candidates- you elected President Snowflake- who whines and take no personal responsibility.

4. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,052
    Uh-huh and Hillary hasn't been whining that misogyny lost her the election? Or that comey pointing out her own gross misconduct in handling classified information was why she lost? And she's supposed to be less of a snowflake than Donald? Yea ok. She was the worst candidate almost in American history. Her unfavorability percentage was second to only one person, Trump. AND SHE STILL LOST. With the extra 3 million votes that she and the rest of the left likes to parade out there. With the extra 3 million votes, SHE STILL LOST, and lost states that haven't gone red in decades. SHE LOST WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA! The left is so hypocritical, and extremely lacking any sort of self awareness, I've actually find myself in a position of defending trump...AND I REFUSED TO VOTE FOR THE GUY. I never have liked him, nor currently like him. The left is just that ridiculous.

5. Syriusly

Syriusly Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,584
    You just can't actually address what President Snowflake does- can you?

I am pleased that at least President Snowflake didn't spend the majority of his speech in Saudi Arabia telling them how he is the most picked upon politician EVER!.

Actually a decent speech in Saudi Arabia- President Snowflake stayed on track and didn't whine and bitch and moan.

6. sakinago

sakinago Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,052
    Yea that's not what I did there. You put up a false comparison of one was a snowflake president, vs one who wouldn't be. That's what I went after

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. Dragonlady

Dragonlady Designing Woman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,328
    Then Trump is actually worse because he IS a racist. His election has opened a floodgate of hatred, racism and bigotry. Hate crimes, attacks on immigrants, attacks on synagogues, mosques and black churches are all spiking since his election.

His entire campaign was based on racism, misogyny and xenophobia. To say you expected racial issues to improve under the man who invented birtherism is disingenuous.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,839
    . No yours and the left's accusing him of these things is what set the situation a blaze... That's your leftist M.O. Get the crap started, then act all Innocent like y'all ain't done nothing. So sad.

9. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,839
    . Hillary was the inventor of birtherism, so get your facts straight please.

10. PredFan

PredFan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,891
    Obama started off almost on day one saying that they were in charge and there would be no need for unity. He said, and I quote here:

"The Republicans can come Ali g for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back of the bus."

And:

"Elections have consequences and in the end, we won."