CDZ Partisans putting their agenda's over their country and countrymen ?

To support orange-face you have to start from the premise that America isn't great now.
Do YOU believe America is still great after electing "orange-face?"

P.S. I don't recall conservatives referring to Obama as "black-face." Do you?

Obama didn't paint his face with dyes. Trump uses spray tanners which turn his skin orange.

Interestingly, figure skating fans have been making jokes about the Russian skaters and their orange tans for years. Coincidence?

Trump is fair skinned, and is highly prone to skin cancer, but you libs make fun of his handicap that keeps him from enjoying his fun in the sun without resorting to alternative means to do so ? "Stand up Chuck". What wait, ohhh.

Keeping Trump off balance, and not instead focused on continuing to make America great again is a travesty that will have lasting negative effects on so much if it keeps up. How about let's get to judging Trump on his actions as President finally ?? The past is only being used for political theater & volleyball in hopes to gain favor for one party over another. The nation is no longer united, and anyone who thinks it is, well they are as crazy as a loon. One political party or part of it still represents blue collar America and it's principles, while the other part represents corporations, and slight forms of communism mixed with capitalism. The other party has become so radicalized, that it dare not separate in fear that it will be crushed forever. How about let's get some good things done for all for a change. Destroying one another is not the answer.

You have it backwards. Trump is the one who needs to focus on the job - not his Inauguration numbers, poll numbers or his press clippings.

And he MUST stop lying and expecting the rest of the world to swallow his lies and not correct the record.

Liberals have no power except what Trump cedes to him. No one can make you angry: you have to allow this to happen.

Trump is not in control of his mouth, his tweets or his temper. He is completely unsuitable for the job and he's doing badly.

And Trump himself is to blame for the current mess.
. Wrong.... If you had people/groups hell bent on keeping any conservative off balance while or if were working as an acting President for this nation, and you had the libs trying every way possible to set one up (no matter who it would have been in office), then you would remain off balance dealing with the bull crap, and that is exactly what these groups strategies are. They wanted Hillary not because she was or would be a strong leader, but they wanted her in there because she was or would have been a weak leader for whom they could have easily gotten over on. They ended up with a leader for who they knew wasn't going to put up with all their stupid bull crap, and they are flat insane about it. The liberals are making complete fools of themselves, and they are isolating the Demon-crat party from being taken serious ever again.

America didn't end up with a leader at all.

We got a snowflake who whines to Coast Guard cadets about how picked on he is.
. It's called gaining allies in the war to fight back against radical liberals who have moved from being disgruntled to down right evil.

Gaining allies by having a Snowflake President who whines and takes no personal responsibility?
. Well I guess the people take what they can get while the gettings good. I sure don't or didn't see any Democrat candidates that are or were any better.

You have it backwards. Trump is the one who needs to focus on the job - not his Inauguration numbers, poll numbers or his press clippings.

And he MUST stop lying and expecting the rest of the world to swallow his lies and not correct the record.

Liberals have no power except what Trump cedes to him. No one can make you angry: you have to allow this to happen.

Trump is not in control of his mouth, his tweets or his temper. He is completely unsuitable for the job and he's doing badly.

And Trump himself is to blame for the current mess.
. Wrong.... If you had people/groups hell bent on keeping any conservative off balance while or if were working as an acting President for this nation, and you had the libs trying every way possible to set one up (no matter who it would have been in office), then you would remain off balance dealing with the bull crap, and that is exactly what these groups strategies are. They wanted Hillary not because she was or would be a strong leader, but they wanted her in there because she was or would have been a weak leader for whom they could have easily gotten over on. They ended up with a leader for who they knew wasn't going to put up with all their stupid bull crap, and they are flat insane about it. The liberals are making complete fools of themselves, and they are isolating the Demon-crat party from being taken serious ever again.

. It's called gaining allies in the war to fight back against radical liberals who have moved from being disgruntled to down right evil.

Gaining allies by having a Snowflake President who whines and takes no personal responsibility?
. Well I guess the people take what they can get while the gettings good. I sure don't or didn't see any Democrat candidates that are or were any better.

We had a choice between two candidates- you elected President Snowflake- who whines and take no personal responsibility.

We had a choice between two candidates- you elected President Snowflake- who whines and take no personal responsibility.

Uh-huh and Hillary hasn't been whining that misogyny lost her the election? Or that comey pointing out her own gross misconduct in handling classified information was why she lost? And she's supposed to be less of a snowflake than Donald? Yea ok. She was the worst candidate almost in American history. Her unfavorability percentage was second to only one person, Trump. AND SHE STILL LOST. With the extra 3 million votes that she and the rest of the left likes to parade out there. With the extra 3 million votes, SHE STILL LOST, and lost states that haven't gone red in decades. SHE LOST WISCONSIN, MICHIGAN, AND PENNSYLVANIA! The left is so hypocritical, and extremely lacking any sort of self awareness, I've actually find myself in a position of defending trump...AND I REFUSED TO VOTE FOR THE GUY. I never have liked him, nor currently like him. The left is just that ridiculous.

Uh-huh .

You just can't actually address what President Snowflake does- can you?

I am pleased that at least President Snowflake didn't spend the majority of his speech in Saudi Arabia telling them how he is the most picked upon politician EVER!.

Actually a decent speech in Saudi Arabia- President Snowflake stayed on track and didn't whine and bitch and moan.

Uh-huh .

You just can't actually address what President Snowflake does- can you?

I am pleased that at least President Snowflake didn't spend the majority of his speech in Saudi Arabia telling them how he is the most picked upon politician EVER!.

Actually a decent speech in Saudi Arabia- President Snowflake stayed on track and didn't whine and bitch and moan.

Yea that's not what I did there. You put up a false comparison of one was a snowflake president, vs one who wouldn't be. That's what I went after

Keeping Trump off balance, and not instead focused on continuing to make America great again is a travesty that will have lasting negative effects on so much if it keeps up. How about let's get to judging Trump on his actions as President finally ?? The past is only being used for political theater & volleyball in hopes to gain favor for one party over another. The nation is no longer united, and anyone who thinks it is, well they are as crazy as a loon. One political party or part of it still represents blue collar America and it's principles, while the other part represents corporations, and slight forms of communism mixed with capitalism. The other party has become so radicalized, that it dare not separate in fear that it will be crushed forever. How about let's get some good things done for all for a change. Destroying one another is not the answer.

Well if you care about unity, trump was the wrong horse. Are you telling me that you'd unify under obama and his dream for America?
. Unify under a racist ? Nope. His dream wasn't the American dream. He proved that.

Then Trump is actually worse because he IS a racist. His election has opened a floodgate of hatred, racism and bigotry. Hate crimes, attacks on immigrants, attacks on synagogues, mosques and black churches are all spiking since his election.

His entire campaign was based on racism, misogyny and xenophobia. To say you expected racial issues to improve under the man who invented birtherism is disingenuous.

Well if you care about unity, trump was the wrong horse. Are you telling me that you'd unify under obama and his dream for America?
. Unify under a racist ? Nope. His dream wasn't the American dream. He proved that.

Then Trump is actually worse because he IS a racist. His election has opened a floodgate of hatred, racism and bigotry. Hate crimes, attacks on immigrants, attacks on synagogues, mosques and black churches are all spiking since his election.

His entire campaign was based on racism, misogyny and xenophobia. To say you expected racial issues to improve under the man who invented birtherism is disingenuous.
. No yours and the left's accusing him of these things is what set the situation a blaze... That's your leftist M.O. Get the crap started, then act all Innocent like y'all ain't done nothing. So sad.

. Hillary was the inventor of birtherism, so get your facts straight please.

Can any of you Trump fans point us to of all the calls for unity you made under Obama? You know, where you told everyone how awful it was that the Republicans wouldn't do everything Obama wanted, for the good of the nation.

No?

In that case, your calls for unity obviously lack sincerity, hence we'll be ignoring them.
Obama started off almost on day one saying that they were in charge and there would be no need for unity. He said, and I quote here:

"The Republicans can come Ali g for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back of the bus."

And:

"Elections have consequences and in the end, we won."

Can any of you Trump fans point us to of all the calls for unity you made under Obama? You know, where you told everyone how awful it was that the Republicans wouldn't do everything Obama wanted, for the good of the nation.

No?

In that case, your calls for unity obviously lack sincerity, hence we'll be ignoring them.
Obama started off almost on day one saying that they were in charge and there would be no need for unity. He said, and I quote here:

"The Republicans can come Ali g for the ride, but they are going to have to sit in the back of the bus."

And:

"Elections have consequences and in the end, we won."
. Yep, he had an anti-white power agenda, and the dumb useful liberal whites played along as if they weren't or wouldn't be the target of his anti-white power agenda in the end. Liberal whites are the very definition of useful idiot's. Of course anyone who speaks about or against the transformation of America is a racist you know. Good grief... The entire situation from day one was so easy to read. It's time to get this racism behind us in this nation, but first there is alot to be undone, and then to be fixed in order to get everyone back on the right track to unifying all races in this country. Barack blew it for so many because he was tainted by being brainwashed in his youth, and by his surroundings during his upbringing in which was total confusion caused by the unstable circumstances in which he had grown up in.. A rebel looking for a cause is what he was, but that cause wasn't America's cause even though he tried to make it so.

Forum List

Back