Partisan Trends: Number Of Democrats Falls To New Low, As More Identify As Republican

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
1445_IMG_1454.JPG

The number of Republicans in the country inched up half a percentage point in January, while the number of Democrats, 32.5%, dipped to the lowest level ever recorded by Rasmussen Reports.

During January, 35.9% of Americans considered themselves Republicans. That’s up from 35.4% in December and the highest number of Republicans measured since December 2010.

» Partisan Trends: Number of Democrats Falls to New Low as More Americans Identify as Republican - Big Government
Partisan Trends - Rasmussen Reports™

Maybe it wont be a cakewalk for Obama? Maybe all this hubris the Left is expressing really is foolish?

obama will lose. The question is just how bad, and by the way things are trending, it's going to be REAL bad.

I suspect the next election will be a close call. I don't think either party should be overly confident of a win.

You make it sound like the numbers fell off a cliff or something.

Thats because about 75% of intelligent Americans have finally figured out that the main objective of dems and libs is to steal as much money from the wealthy 1% and stick it in their pockets and screw the middle class.

I suspect the next election will be a close call. I don't think either party should be overly confident of a win.

I completely agree. But the Left sure has been boasting about that Landslide Victory for Obama. I guess we'll see.

Strange, with the Republican congress approval rating in single digits, the lowest in the history of the US, and yet, Democrats are flocking to join the Republican Party.

Even after all that, the Republican Party is still 90% white.

Oops!

Forum List

Back