Partial Rapture?

Therefore you have no clue what you are arguing over, because it's been defined by a faith even you admit is Mishuganah.

Hashev, you and I agree that the Jesus conjured by Rome in 325 c.e. by superstitious people completely ignorant of Jewish thought, belief, and expression and incapable of comprehending the figurative language of the prophets, the same figurative language used by the authors in writing the gospels, does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence, a false messiah of a false triune god with a false message of a false salvation that brazenly promises eternal life to those who do what the Torah explicitly teaches results in death.

However, just because people in 325 failed to comprehend the teachings of the NT, written hundreds of years earlier by Jews, does not mean the stories are false anymore than the failure of people to comprehend the teachings of the OT to this day means those stories are false.

What I have presented for you to consider is that the deeper implications of the words, expressions, stories, and parables of the Jesus written about in the gospels was based on an actual historical person who claimed to have received a revelation from God about the deeper implications of the words and subjects in the Law and was the awaited arch malakh that came in fulfillment of deuteronomy 18:18 .

And I also agree that the final conflict, as you said, "is not physical warfare. The battle is between light (knowledge &truth) & darkness (ignorance, lies, & folly).", but the subject of that dispute between the Jesus written about in the gospels and the religious authorities of his time was about how to correctly interpret and apply the divine commands that leads to the promise of life fulfilled in this world and an assurance of a place in the "world to come" which is not about a future life on earth but is about permanent existence in the realm of God after life on earth ends, which conforms to expressed purpose of the prophet spoken of in deuteronomy 18:18, "And I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands.".

The light (truth and knowledge) that Jesus died trying to teach people was that the law was figurative in nature, the subjects hidden, and as in kashrut was not literally about what you serve and eat for dinner (folly and ignorance) but was about what to teach and learn to retain purity of mind and become holy as God is holy. " The kingdom of God is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again.", " You strain at a gnat but swallow a camel", what goes into the mouth cannot defile you", why worry about what you eat and what you wear?", "eat my flesh", etc.

You can deny that Jesus ever existed at all, all that you like, but what cannot be denied is the truth revealed in his teachings, preserved in the written accounts, that is the only light and way to understand the words and subjects of the Law that reveals the wisdom of God to the person with even the least intelligence.

Last edited:
Well stated except it would have been easier & less typing to just say in a lie can lay some ACCIDENTAL TRUTH.
Example: when converging the lie they converged some valuable ideology with the nonsense.
In not knowing how to convey the plagiarized portions there lay truth in their mistaken precepts and versions.
Symbolism is used for that very same purpose to keep things entact from being corrupted.
Accidental Truths hidden in a lie can come from the redevelopement and redefining of traditions and words used in previous cultures to it's new ideas &precepts, since this is what progressing/evolving does.
Example the body and blood ritual was to gain power of that which flesh you ate or power over your enemy.
Sane developed cultures take that and redefine it with bread and wine whose truth is hidden when the bread and wine of the Temple matches that name of the actual Moshiach, as in that bread and wine is the body and blood of Moshiach (named). =accidental truth in a lie.
Or you have to admit the lie that one of the figures was saying he was Moshiach is problematic since it's written he &they spoke of son of man as another to come in another name the truth is in the bread and wine in that new name thus he was not literally one in the same with the father (head priest) he was mediating the message of the holy father (head of hosts) and was Rev 1:13 Like unto the son of man (meaning emulating/refelecting).
Some call that chanelling, others call that being in the spirit, in the days of Daniel he called it Visions of the Night (EVENING star=head of the hosts), but note never did Daniel get confused with the Messenger like The figures used for the Jesus character, so in that lying about Jesus still lay the opposite action of truth.

There's Many more like the secret of the borrowed birthdate and reinvented Jewish name of the character used to deceive a connection between Jesus and YHWH.
It's actually kind of funny when you notice them all.

Well stated except it would have been easier & less typing to just say in a lie can lay some ACCIDENTAL TRUTH.
Example: when converging the lie they converged some valuable ideology with the nonsense.
In not knowing how to convey the plagiarized portions there lay truth in their mistaken precepts and versions.
Symbolism is used for that very same purpose to keep things entact from being corrupted.

No, The truth was deliberately hidden and buried in figurative language and fantastical stories for the specific purpose of keeping the truth from being corrupted. It was no accident.

Or you have to admit the lie that one of the figures was saying he was Moshiach is problematic since it's written he &they spoke of son of man as another to come in another name

It is not problematic at all if one realizes that the son of man was just a title used by Jesus when referring to his future incarnation that was yet to be revealed.

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Advocate, that He may abide with you for ever;" John 14:16

"These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Advocate, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." john 14: 25,26

"But when the Advocate is come,Whom I will send unto you from the Father, even theSpiritof truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of me:" john 15:26

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Advocate will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you.

"When he comes he will confute the world and show where wrong and right and judgment lie. He will convict them of wrong, by their refusal to believe in me; he will convince them that right is on my side, by showing that I go to the Father when I pass from your sight; and he will convince them of divine judgment, by showing that the prince of this world stands condemned.

There is much more that I could say to you but the burden would be too great. However when he comes, who is the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all the truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but will tell you only what he hears; and will make known to you the things that are coming. He will glorify me, for everything he makes know to you he will draw from what is mine. All that the Father has is mine, and that is why I said, " Everything he makes known to you he will draw from what is mine." John 16: 7-15

Last edited:
This is why the sWord is out of the mouth & not the hands of the arch malakh. This is evident in Dan 10:21

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Revelation 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

"Take this cup of wine and drink of it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

"But the Advocate,
which is the Holy Ghost,"
Hobe Hobe Hobe,
when will you learn to stop viewing what you read through your own perspective and start using your mind to view it how they would perceive it.
Also you keep thinking in linear time forgeting the message/messenger is non linear.
Now reread it. In linear time the messenger is a vision or ghost- in reality ones concious in dissociative disorder is seen by them as a god instead of conciousness, but so to is any voice coming from thin air thus to them is a ghost, but in non linear time where the messenger and message sits is a process and a person sending that message and is not a ghost and is not Jesus (just like Daniel is not Michael) like you admited "is another in his own new name".
Notice you avoided
Rev 1:13 because it's problematic that Jesus is like unto son of man not that he was son of man.
You avoid third person tenses used for son of man including Jesus saying he himself will see son of man come. You avoid Jesus saying you'd call him christ deceiving many. You showed where Michael has the sWORD out of the mouth but then gave that to Jesus as in thieving it
(making Jesus the thief in "the night"="evening star" Michael) All the roles of Michael Christianity steals and places Jesus fallaciously in, which is why JW's,
Adventist, Coptics, Uratians, and some others accidentally think Jesus is Michael, because they too don't understand Rev 1:13 what like unto means and is why John and the gospel of truth scroll says "they don't understand" it's another to come in his own new name, that which is in the bread and wine and remembered in the 7th day.....what's seven in Hebrew brilliant people.

Just to clarify, one of the figures used for the Jesus myth was teaching his spritual (not literal) father as son of man to come as head of hosts (church even admited this recently).
Head of hosts in Jewish and Islamic traditions is Michael and also commentaried in the scrolls as such.
The Roman forged image called Jesus is teaching the character to be the son of Baal thus his father is Baal.
Their temple sits on the graves of many in Rome.
The Biblical Temple-Mikdash (in his name) and it's spiritual father (head of the Kohanim) is in the Holy city carrying his name and essence.

Last edited:
Ant World

I remember playing the video-game "Mega Man" (Capcom), which featured a colorful metal-magic suit hero named Mega Man contending with an evil mad scientist named Dr. Wily in an eccentric labyrinth.

Why do we find avatars such as Dr. Wily intriguing? Are we curious, in terms of labor, work, and reward, about the uncertainties associated with rationalism, empiricism, and causal analysis (i.e., science)? If so, how do we dissect Christianity-associated preachings about election and retribution?

When I watch my special DVD copy of the Hollywood (USA) horror gem "Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood" (1988), a movie about the iconic zombie avatar Jason Voorhees (an eerie and relentless hockey-mask wearing serial killer who horrifically murders Americans near the lake in the woods where he was killed by neglect as a young boy) contending with a young American woman with telekinetic powers, I think about how Americans are fascinated with images of self-determined powers and rage.

Jason is the titular maniac from the popular Friday the 13th film franchise, and we've come to associate him with artistic images of bad fortune.

As long as we make totems and 'dolls' of perception and courage, we must continue to talk about the psycho-sociological aspects of disappointment.

:afro:

Friday the 13th: The New Blood

toyman.jpg

"But the Advocate,
which is the Holy Ghost,"
Hobe Hobe Hobe,
when will you learn to stop viewing what you read through your own perspective and start using your mind to view it how they would perceive it.
Also you keep thinking in linear time forgeting the message/messenger is non linear.
Now reread it. In linear time the messenger is a vision or ghost- i

No. The prophecy is about God sending another person, not a ghost. The author and the people that Jesus was speaking to in the story as Jews would have known that God does not teach people through ghosts and that it is a violation of divine law to seek the guidance of a ghost.

The entire belief system about an invisible disembodied entity entering people in some mysterious way that inspires them to gibber incoherently is a Roman perversion of the prophecy consequent to their third century predisposition to superstition and ignorance of Judaism.

In fact the problem with Islam, that Jews and Christians alike seem to be completely unaware of, is that they believe that Mohammed was the fulfillment of this prophecy and the second coming of Christ.

If this error and false claim that Mohammed was the greatest and last prophet (Jesus being the first and the last) was not the root cause of all the innumerable atrocities and unspeakable evil the rest of the civilized world is dealing with at this time it really would be funny.

Last edited:
Abish,
the rage behind the mask is liken to how Adam and Eve covered up their 'nakedness', the actual Hebrew word without vowels means 'deception', they were covering and hiding behind a covering.
In the Wizard of Oz the manipulator hid behind the mask and covered up his deception.
Rome used the Jesus myth to create a mask, an idol it could speak through to do it's whims and collect taxes through now in the form of tithes. Now the scarlet (color of Rome) beast could whore itself into many kingdoms (invade them) through the guise of religious authority.
This is called the 2 horn system=horns meant powers.
It's why the devil (power of death & destruction) is symbolized as the 2 horned scarlet beast.
1 horn is the political the other horn is the religious authority that is the mask over the raging beast that is Rome's world domination power hunger & blood lust political authority. The one world religion combining all the cult figures and mythologies into one they would be authority over as they did to many cultures before, but now combining them all into one fold under their authority masked behind the most perfect of images so no-one dared to question what evil lurked behind that immaculate image. Hence the son of perdition being called an image of a man deemed perfect untill we saw the iniquities in that image that the king of the Rock -king of Tyrus (Rome's possesion) had created.-Ezekiel 28

Forum List

Back