Partial List of Items Prohibited/Permitted into the Gaza Strip

If the people get tired of their plight, maybe someday reason will prevail and they might get sick and tired of dealing with the consequences brought on them by the behavior of Hamas.

Or not. Sounds as if both sides fit that definition of insanity. Keep trying the same thing over and over and expect different results.

Hey, maybe someday two plus two really will equal five.

And the people in Israel voted for nutandyahoo. is there a point here.

I haven't seen you make any coherent points yet. But it was nice of you to ask.

And it is nice of you to duck the question.

You didn't ask a question, douchey.

You drew what might purport to be an analogy. Israelis voted for their government just as the People of Gaza voted for the collective group of criminals known as hamas. Israel is blockading Gaza. Gaza isn't blockading Israel.

So if there was a point to your meaningless come-back, it probably got lost between the moment it dawned inside your pinhead and the moment you found it necessary (for some idiotic reason) to post it.

:eusa_eh: WTF are you talking about?!

He might be talking about how we had the habit of destroying AA radar sites that lit up our planes whenever they had a chance. I don't recall that happening on a weekly basis, but it was fairly regular.

Squeezed to death | From the Guardian | guardian.co.uk

This is from 2000:

"

The irony is that the US helped bring Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq, and that the US (and Britain) in the 1980s conspired to break their own laws in order, in the words of a Congressional inquiry, to "secretly court Saddam Hussein with reckless abandon", giving him almost everything he wanted, including the means of making biological weapons. Rubin failed to see the irony in the US supplying Saddam with seed stock for anthrax and botulism, that he could use in weapons, and claimed that the Maryland company responsible was prosecuted. It was not: the company was given Commerce Department approval.

As long as he stays within present limits, he is allowed to rule over a crippled nation. "What the West would ideally like," says Said Aburish, the author, "is another Saddam Hussein." Sanctions also justify the huge US military presence in the Gulf, as Nato expands east, viewing a vast new oil protectorate stretching from Turkey to the Caucasus. Bombing and sanctions are ideal for policing this new order: a strategy the president of the American Physicians for Human Rights calls "Bomb Now, Die Later". The perpetrators ought not be allowed to get away with this in our name: for the sake of the children of Iraq, and all the Iraqs to come

I can't believe you didn't know about this. There is no excuse for this, not one. It's things like this that make me surprised when people wonder why people overseas hate us.

So what we should have done is lift the sactions, let saddam stay in power and let him rebuild his millitary and nation after he invaded a poor country. I guess the Kuiwait invasion was no harm no foul.

You forget it was the other countries in the region that didnt want us to topple saddam.

The world is a harsh place, sometimes due to you being on the wrong side of the line and under the wrong goverment you have to suffer because of the actions of said government. When we start all this bleeding heart stuff all we do is enable is evil people who dont give a rats ass about thier own peoples well being but sure as shit know how to manipulate people who do.

The Iraq sactions would have gone away had the Iraqi goverment played ball, but they didnt.

I haven't seen you make any coherent points yet. But it was nice of you to ask.

You drew what might purport to be an analogy. Israelis voted for their government just as the People of Gaza voted for the collective group of criminals known as hamas. Israel is blockading Gaza. Gaza isn't blockading Israel.

So if there was a point to your meaningless come-back, it probably got lost between the moment it dawned inside your pinhead and the moment you found it necessary (for some idiotic reason) to post it.

So, it is not OK for Palestinians to vote for criminals but it is OK for Israelis to vote for criminals.

Why the dual standard?

So, it is not OK for Palestinians to vote for criminals but it is OK for Israelis to vote for criminals.

Why the dual standard?

Hamas' charter calls for the eradication of Israel. That makes them the criminal, you clump of dirt.

Israel is not run by criminals.

Why the one note symPHONY of bias from you all the time?

Why the dual standard?

Hamas' charter calls for the eradication of Israel. That makes them the criminal, you clump of dirt.

There is no bias. Israel was founded by killing and stealing. That would be criminal in my book.

Why the dual standard?

There is no bias. Israel was founded by killing and stealing. That would be criminal in my book.

LOTS of nations -- most in fact -- were "founded" by killing and stealing. That would make most nations "criminal" in "your book."

So what?

Your book is a comic book for the hopelessly simple-minded. And dorks like you STILL need help with the big words.

If I were the elected leader of a country who was being bombarded on nearly a daily basis by some type of missile or motor round, Those responsible and their people would be very hard pressed for me to even let them have the correct time of day.

Rockets and Mortars Launched from Gaza Jan-Dec '08 [6]
Type.. ... Jan Feb .. Mar Apr May June Jul Aug Sept Oct Nov Dec
Rockets 136 228 103 373 206 158 ... 4 ... 8 .. 1 ... 1 125 361
Mortar . 241 257 196 145 149 87 ... 8 ... 3 ... 3 .. 1 .. 68 241

Thank you. As you can see, during the cease fire there were almost no rockets. Too bad Israel violated that cease fire on a daily basis increasing the retaliation from Gaza.

LOTS of nations -- most in fact -- were "founded" by killing and stealing. That would make most nations "criminal" in "your book."

So what?

Your book is a comic book for the hopelessly simple-minded. And dorks like you STILL need help with the big words.

That is true and typically the people defended their country as the Palestinians are doing now.

If I were the elected leader of a country who was being bombarded on nearly a daily basis by some type of missile or motor round, Those responsible and their people would be very hard pressed for me to even let them have the correct time of day.

Thank you. As you can see, during the cease fire there were almost no rockets. Too bad Israel violated that cease fire on a daily basis increasing the retaliation from Gaza.

We are expected to be ok with the palestinian people, because they fired less rockets than usual on Israeli civilians during a brief period? What kind of bullshit statement is that?

The palestinians should be thankful that Israel was compasionate enough to not simply carpet bomb them and be done with the palestinians and their terror loving culture.

Last edited:

So what?

That is true and typically the people defended their country as the Palestinians are doing now.

Indiscriminately firing rockets into Israel is not a defensive action. That kind of thing is guarunteed to provoke a counter attack and they know it.

We are expected to be ok with the palestinian people, because they fired less rockets than usual on Israeli civilians during a brief period? What kind of bullshit statement is that?

The palestinians should be thankful that Israel was compasionate enough to not simply carpet bomb them and be done with the palestinians and their terror loving culture.

It reminds me of the cease fire Hamas called in 2006 when 24 Israelis were killed and Israel reciprocated by killing almost 400 Palestinians. Of course the Palestinians were called on to stop the violence.:cuckoo:

It reminds me of the cease fire Hamas called in 2006 when 24 Israelis were killed and Israel reciprocated by killing almost 400 Palestinians. Of course the Palestinians were called on to stop the violence.:cuckoo:

Oh, so its a numbers game now? Is that the rule youre trying to implement here? If they murder 24 Israelis, the Israelis are only allowed to kill 24 of them? Israel would have been justified with killing 4000 Hamas loving palestinians.

If the palestinians are worried about payback, my suggestion would be to not murder their neighbors in the first place. I do not feel sorry for a murderous people getting what they deserve.

Last edited:

Oh, so its a numbers game now? Is that the rule youre trying to implement here? If they murder 24 Israelis, the Israelis are only allowed to kill 24 of them? Israel would have been justified with killing 4000 Hamas loving palestinians.

If the palestinians are worried about payback, my suggestion would be to not murder their neighbors in the first place. I do not feel sorry for a murderous people getting what they deserve.

The point is that Israel does not break stride in its killing cease fire or not. The Palestinians are supposed to be nice as Israel kills them.

The point is that Israel does not break stride in its killing cease fire or not. The Palestinians are supposed to be nice as Israel kills them.

The Palestinians are expected to act like civilized people and not murder and provoke their neighbors. Since they are unable to do this simple thing, i dont feel sorry for them one bit, in fact, i believe Israel needs to react MUCH stronger in the future.

The next time Israel is forced to go into Gaza, if they kill any less than 10,000 members and supporters of Hamas, then they arent doing their job.

The Palestinians are expected to act like civilized people and not murder and provoke their neighbors. Since they are unable to do this simple thing, i dont feel sorry for them one bit, in fact, i believe Israel needs to react MUCH stronger in the future.

The next time Israel is forced to go into Gaza, if they kill any less than 10,000 members and supporters of Hamas, then they arent doing their job.

and know their second class citizen role, eh you silly bitch?

:rofl:

seriously. It's people like you that allowed germany to inflict a holocaust. I'm sure you DO feel like a genocide is in order!

:cuckoo:

:rolleyes:

So what?

It is true that your book is a comic book.

And it is true that you need big words explained to you.

But, the issue is not whether the so-called "Palestinian" people are seeking to preserve or obtain a home of their own. The issue is whether they (via Hamas) seek the eradication of Israel.

As long as that is part of the Hamas charter, can you give anybody ANY coherent, logical, valid, internally consistent and principled reason why Israel wouldn't take issue with Hamas? And it's not just that they say such crap in their charter. It's that they ACT on it. They are next-door neighbors, predisposed to violence, committed to the eradication of Israel and engaged in acts of war on a regular basis. But in your comic book world view, it's Israel which is in the wrong for defending itself from those Pali/Hamas mutants.

Incredible. It's like your sole focus, your one question, always boils down to the notion that, "Those Israelis just REFUSE to meekly submit to their own demise. The nerve of those Jooooooz."

Last edited:

and know their second class citizen role, eh you silly bitch?

:rofl:

seriously. It's people like you that allowed germany to inflict a holocaust. I'm sure you DO feel like a genocide is in order!

:cuckoo:

:rolleyes:

Intersting way of bringing godwin in but I see a more apt comparison.

First of all the palestinians in question are not citizens at all of israel. Second, the bringing in the germans provides a good example. the Germans after WWII realized they LOST. They gave up thier militarism, thier territorial ambitions, and while they were split up for years managed to produce a new nation.

I have a feeling if the people in gaza dropped thier weapons, stopped firing rockets, and concentrating on building a nation on what land they do have, not only would Israel leave them alone, but foreign investment and aid would pour in. hell if Israel tried to screw with them after they did this, even their most die hard supporters would probably be pissed at them.

The arabs LOST thier long war against Israel. Trying to extend it only prolongs the suffering of thier own people.

I did a search a few years back because of another chat room or forum I was in at the time. I was looking at old maps, trying to find Palestine. The closest thing I could find was Syria Palestina. I forget how old the map was.

Never could find Palestine as a country.

So what?

Indiscriminately firing rockets into Israel is not a defensive action. That kind of thing is guarunteed to provoke a counter attack and they know it.

Just curious, what would you consider a defensive action?

Forum List

Back