Part-time Black, Full-time Leftist Hero Rachel Dolezal Charged with Welfare Fraud

The White Who Claims to be Black Nailed for Welfare Fraud

1298593609441919890.jpg

Oh my oh my. How could that be? Remember her? She disappeared from the news for a while and it seems she couldn’t tolerate the obscurity.

Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP chapter leader who resigned after her parents revealed she’s not African-American, is facing a felony theft charge in Washington state after she allegedly made false statements to secure nearly $9,000 in food and childcare assistance.

The charges against Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo in October 2016, were first reported by KHQ-TV.

According to court documents, investigators with Washington state’s Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) started looking into Dolezal’s finances in March 2017 after the publication of her autobiography, “In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World.”

More @ Former NAACP Leader Rachel Dolezal Charged With Welfare Fraud with links

Fake Black NAACP Pres. Rachel Dolezal Hit with Felony Welfare Fraud Charges

Rachel-Dolezal.jpg

A better picture of her

I don't think she really believes she is black. She was definitely trying to "gain" something by claiming to be a black person. People who believe that they are something they are not really should seek some psychiatric therapy. They really, really need it. While they may be "harmless" to society, they certainly cannot be very happy and fulfilled people. Then you have the leftists who will defend them and lash out at you on behalf of these troubled people, as if by suggesting that a mentally disturbed person needs therapy is "bullying" them, but this is the RIGHT thing to do if you know someone is mentally disturbed. Encourage them to seek treatment for their issues.

I don't think she really believes she is black. She was definitely trying to "gain" something by claiming to be a black person. People who believe that they are something they are not really should seek some psychiatric therapy. They really, really need it. While they may be "harmless" to society, they certainly cannot be very happy and fulfilled people. Then you have the leftists who will defend them and lash out at you on behalf of these troubled people, as if by suggesting that a mentally disturbed person needs therapy is "bullying" them, but this is the RIGHT thing to do if you know someone is mentally disturbed. Encourage them to seek treatment for their issues.
What she demonstrated is the absurdity of Democrats obsessing with skin color and segregating the society.

Forum List

Back