Part of being a Democrat is blindly obeying orders from the top

In other words, 'you' on the right wing, are ''duped'' by your Republican Reps running, and vote them in, even though they either secretly, or openly, do not represent your views.

Yeah......um.....if they are "duping" us then why are we opposing them so vehemently? :cuckoo:

Why have we created the Tea Party, elected libertarians such as Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and run off our own leader of the House - John Boehner? You minions sure as hell didn't run off Nancy Pelosi even though she has fleeced you minions for millions.

Your entire post literally contradicts itself.
like I said, you VOTED them in to their positions, and YOU WERE DUPED.

And guess what, even though you all are supposedly against them now, you are going to reelect them in the next election...AGAIN....the same ole folks you are saying now, don't represent you. Like I said, you've been duped, time and time again....probably because you've been brainwashed, Republicans = good, Democrats=bad..... thus you always vote, BLINDLY for the Republicans.
More like Democrats=the worst, Republicans=better than a sharp stick in the eye.
lol, ok, I can accept that is more of what you all think....!! :lol:

Either way, you keep reelecting the Republicans you are unsatisfied with, time and time, again....thus, the results of the poll posted in the op.
When "better than a sharp stick in the eye" is the only choice you have other than "the worst" it is an incredibly easy choice to make.

Also, as I explained earlier, the media is the factor that will destroy any candidate deemed "too right wing" before they even make their first campaign sign, so we are always stuck with Bushes, Romneys and fucking Bob DULL while Democrats can run looney tunes who openly admire Communist dictators and mass murderers.

When "better than a sharp stick in the eye" is the only choice you have other than "the worst" it is an incredibly easy choice to make.

Also, as I explained earlier, the media is the factor that will destroy any candidate deemed "too right wing" before they even make their first campaign sign, so we are always stuck with Bushes, Romneys and fucking Bob DULL while Democrats can run looney tunes who openly admire Communist dictators and mass murderers.

What does it say about the left that they consider anyone who advocates for Constitutional government to be "too right wing"? In the mind of a liberal, the people who handed freedom to us on a silver platter (Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc.) are "unhinged radicals". :eusa_doh:

It's amazing to me that they can't see they are the one's who became radicalized. They moved millions of miles away from the U.S. Constitution. I still sit firmly where our founders did.

What does it say about the left that they consider anyone who advocates for Constitutional government to be "too right wing"? In the mind of a liberal, the people who handed freedom to us on a silver platter (Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc.) are "unhinged radicals". :eusa_doh:

It's amazing to me that they can't see they are the one's who became radicalized. They moved millions of miles away from the U.S. Constitution. I still sit firmly where our founders did.
You are actually to the left of our founders as well.

Well, for what it's worth, I have an inclination to agree with you on that one. Except that - I said the exact same thing about him getting the Republican nomination and the idiot won it in a landslide. I mean, we have Donald freaking Trump running against Hitlery freaking Clinton right now - so nothing would surprise me. Nothing. You'd be wise to stop making such outrageous statements of false bravado. Nobody knows how this thing is going to play out. Nobody.

Yeah, we do. Trump will not win.

I think this explains a lot. All of America simply shakes their head at the astounding misinformation spewed by the minions of the left. Well...if you don't question anything and blindly believe what ever your masters tell you, then of course you are going to be full of misinformation.

Part of being a Democrat is blindly obeying orders from the top

GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are - Rasmussen Reports™
Rant.

Fanatic.

Ignore list.
Ass.

Kicked.

Running away fast.

Well, for what it's worth, I have an inclination to agree with you on that one. Except that - I said the exact same thing about him getting the Republican nomination and the idiot won it in a landslide. I mean, we have Donald freaking Trump running against Hitlery freaking Clinton right now - so nothing would surprise me. Nothing. You'd be wise to stop making such outrageous statements of false bravado. Nobody knows how this thing is going to play out. Nobody.

Yeah, we do. Trump will not win.
Is this "we" shit you idiot Aussie?!? There is no "we". There is us and then there is you. Us (the greatest people in the world who founded the greatest country in the world, that other nations then followed) and you (a bunch of pussies who allowed an oligarchy to disarm them) do not exist on the same plane.

You're like those idiots who go around telling everyone they are Navy Seals because their lives suck and they want to make people believe they did something amazing once. American's have no idea what's going to happen (Trump proved that in the Republican primary) - your inbred outback ass sure as hell doesn't know.

Democrats do not dare and never have dared in modern times to step out of line and vote independently or even follow their conscience. When you elect a democrat you elect a DNC drone who follows the party line and not much else. The last democrat who had the guts to be independent was Joe Lieberman and democrats kicked him out of the party.

You support a reality show host for president and you're too dumb to know that he doesn't has NO CHANCE of winning. :0) You're a fucking moron.

And I quote "he doesn't has no chance". God Almighty....it's not wonder you vote Dumbocrat. :eusa_doh:

A double-negative (doesn't and no) used with the conjugation of the verb have (has) :bang3:

:0) Yep, I'm working while I play on this board .. you got me. Bravo

Allow me restate what I said .. Trump has NO CHANCE of ever becoming the president. :0)

Hope that helps.

With all due respect brother .. the outcome of this comedy is EASY to call. That's not bravado, it's an understanding of America and the forces that drive it.

Question: Do you REALLY believe that corporations and banking would allow a moron like Donald Trump to be the president? Really? If you do, you have no understanding of how corporations control the American government.

One does not have to be a math genius to recognize the numbers for Trump to be president are not there. You cannot be president in America today with right-wing white votes only. Ask Mitt Romney .. and all his white votes weren't right-wing .. Trump votes will be.

Do you have any idea how much Trump as president hurts America's image all around the world? It makes America look like a nation of buffoons. Say what you will about Obama .. but the election of an educated and articulate black man made America look like the America of ideals .. a nation true to its belief in democracy. I say that even though I didn't vote for him either time he ran .. and I still wouldn't if he could run again .. but he makes America look good. :0) So shall Hillary Clinton as the long overdue woman president. I say that even though I won't vote for her either.

How is it that you aren't screaming for something better than Trump like most establishment republicans? They know that Trump will seriously denigrate the party, they know that he will lose .. and I think you know that as well.

There is something that republicans seem to have never been taught .. the power of diversity. Reject the racism, forge alliances with all people of conscience.

Last edited:
Question: Do you REALLY believe that corporations and banking would allow a moron like Donald Trump to be the president? Really? If you do, you have no understanding of how corporations control the American government.

Do you really think the Republican Party would allow an outsider, an idiot, and a life-long liberal to be their nominee for president?

Do you really believe that corporations and banks would allow a moron like Hillary Clinton to be president?
Do you have any idea how much Trump as president hurts America's image all around the world? It makes America look like a nation of buffoons. Say what you will about Obama .. but the election of an educated and articulate black man made America look like the America of ideals .. a nation true to its belief in democracy. I say that even though I didn't vote for him either time he ran .. and I still wouldn't if he could run again .. but he makes America look good. So shall Hillary Clinton.

While I'll agree with you that Obama is articulate (and I would add stable and calm) - he far from made America look like a nation of ideals. He embraced and reached out to Fidel Castro, Vladimir Putin, and Iran while insulting and alienating England and Isreal.

In addition - Hitlery makes the U.S. look just as bad as a Trump presidency. Hitlery went overseas as Secretary of State and embarrassed the U.S. with her ego and her tantrums. And yes, I do realize that Trump will do the exact same thing.
How is it that you aren't screaming for something better like most establishment republicans? They know that Trump will seriously denigrate the party, they know that he will lose .. and I think you know that as well.

I have been. Just ask Redfish. I vehemently oppose Trump. The real question is - why aren't you screaming for something better than Hitlery? She's an embarrassment to the U.S.

As far as losing - my guess would be that he's going to slaughter Hitlery but that is just a guess. I have no idea what's going to happen. I'm still baffled by how he won the Republican nominee and how Hitlery won the Democrat nominee.
There is something that republicans seem to have never been taught .. the power of diversity. Reject the racism, forge alliances with all people of conscience.

Uh....apparently you haven't brushed up on history. Republican's ended slavery. Republican's lead the Civil Rights movement. It's Democrats that declared war on the U.S. to keep slaves. It's Democrats who vehemently opposed Civil Rights. And it's Democrats who desperately want to keep as many people in poverty and dependent on government for their every need because it means power for them.

Is this "we" shit you idiot Aussie?!? There is no "we". There is us and then there is you. Us (the greatest people in the world who founded the greatest country in the world, that other nations then followed) and you (a bunch of pussies who allowed an oligarchy to disarm them) do not exist on the same plane.

You're like those idiots who go around telling everyone they are Navy Seals because their lives suck and they want to make people believe they did something amazing once. American's have no idea what's going to happen (Trump proved that in the Republican primary) - your inbred outback ass sure as hell doesn't know.

We - as in the people with at least half a brain - know he will not win. You other mindless zombies who think the sun shines out his butt and can't wait to lick it, would vote for Attila the Hun if you thought it would give you power.

WE know he will not win...he can't.

With all due respect brother .. the outcome of this comedy is EASY to call. That's not bravado, it's an understanding of America and the forces that drive it.

Case in point right here BaC...nobody could have predicted this. The nominee of the Green Party is offering to step aside so that Bernie Sanders could continue his bid. Do you have any idea how many votes that will siphon off from Hitlery (like Ross Perot did from George H. W. Bush)? If this happens - it is very likely that Hitlery will get slaughtered. The bottom line is that none of us have any idea how this is going to play out. It's a train wreck right now and it appears to be getting worse.

Green party's Jill Stein invites Bernie Sanders to take over ticket

We - as in the people with at least half a brain - know he will not win. You other mindless zombies who think the sun shines out his butt and can't wait to lick it, would vote for Attila the Hun if you thought it would give you power.

WE know he will not win...he can't.
Dude....I hate Donald Trump. All you're doing here is illustrating just how much you don't know.

Dude....I hate Donald Trump. All you're doing here is illustrating just how much you don't know.

So who ya gonna vote for?
I'm 99.99% certain that I'm not going to vote (I refuse to help elect either Donlad Trump or Hitlery Clinton to the White House). If I do vote, it will be for the Libertarian Party candidate (Gary Johnson) - but that is highly unlikely.

[
I'm 99.99% certain that I'm not going to vote (I refuse to help elect either Donlad Trump or Hitlery Clinton to the White House). If I do vote, it will be for the Libertarian Party candidate (Gary Johnson) - but that is highly unlikely.

What would stop you voting Libertarian?

[

The fact that it's a waste of time. Only a Republican nominee or a Democrat nominee can be elected president in the United States at this time. It's a sad reality. Seems silly to go stand in line just to cast a meaningless vote.

[

The fact that it's a waste of time. Only a Republican nominee or a Democrat nominee can be elected president in the United States at this time. It's a sad reality.

Change the system.

Forum List

Back