Part of being a Democrat is blindly obeying orders from the top

As Obama's plan for America unfolds - as we have seen in Dallas - The Tea Party element of The Republican Party will come to be thought of as "moderates".

Thank You, President Obama!
Realistically though - the Tea Party really is the ultimate moderates. All they stand for is Constitutional government - just like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, etc. Nothing to the right of the U.S. Constitution. Nothing to the left of the U.S. Constitution. Dead center, ground zero, Constitutional government.

It's just the the left in this country has become so radicalized, even JFK is now "extreme" in their mind (after all - the Republican Party is pure JFK liberals and the left calls them "extreme").

I think this explains a lot. All of America simply shakes their head at the astounding misinformation spewed by the minions of the left. Well...if you don't question anything and blindly believe what ever your masters tell you, then of course you are going to be full of misinformation.

GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are - Rasmussen Reports™

Laughable ignorance.

Democrats are far smarter than republicans.

Democratic future is rising .. republicans are on the road to becoming the Whigs. :lol:
This forum sure doesn't demonstrate that.

Democrats on here are regularly getting their asses handed to them left and right.

I think this explains a lot. All of America simply shakes their head at the astounding misinformation spewed by the minions of the left. Well...if you don't question anything and blindly believe what ever your masters tell you, then of course you are going to be full of misinformation.

GOPers Far More Critical of Party Leaders Than Democrats Are - Rasmussen Reports™

Laughable ignorance.

Democratic future is rising .. republicans are on the road to becoming the Whigs. :lol:

Ironically that may be true in more ways than one. The Whigs basically disintegrated because they couldn't come to common agreement on how they felt about slavery.

So now their descendant party can't come to common agreement on how they feel about.... Mexicans... Muslims..... Native Americans.... Chinese..... Putin.... Saddam Hussein..... yes indeed it's a historical fork in the road. Those who ignore their own history and all that.
There hasn't been a Democrat elected since JFK.

You are just too stupid to understand why that is.

THIS from your original link, explains it all.... more Democratic party members than Republican party members, believe their representatives, represent them.

It's not all that 'we' are following these Representatives lock step....not in the least! We believe 'they', our Reps, are representing 'us' and our views, (more than you do).... you know...how our govt system was set up to do.

In other words, 'you' on the right wing, are ''duped'' by your Republican Reps running, and vote them in, even though they either secretly, or openly, do not represent your views.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 73% of Likely Republican Voters believe GOP leaders have lost touch with Republican voters. Just 20% say those leaders have done a good job representing GOP voters. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

By comparison, only 28% of Democratic voters say their leaders have lost touch with the party's voter base. Sixty-two percent (62%) believe instead that the party's leaders have done a good job representing Democratic voters.

Laughable ignorance.

Democrats on here are regularly getting their asses handed to them left and right.

:0) Feel free to believe that bullshit .. but you're a fucking moron. How would you know the difference?

You support a reality show host for president and you're too dumb to know that he doesn't has NO CHANCE of winning. :0) You're a fucking moron.

THIS from your original link, explains it all.... more Democratic party members than Republican party members, believe their representatives, represent them.

It's not all that 'we' are following these Representatives lock step....not in the least! We believe 'they', our Reps, are representing 'us' and our views, (more than you do).... you know...how our govt system was set up to do.

In other words, 'you' on the right wing, are ''duped'' by your Republican Reps running, and vote them in, even though they either secretly, or openly, do not represent your views.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 73% of Likely Republican Voters believe GOP leaders have lost touch with Republican voters. Just 20% say those leaders have done a good job representing GOP voters. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

By comparison, only 28% of Democratic voters say their leaders have lost touch with the party's voter base. Sixty-two percent (62%) believe instead that the party's leaders have done a good job representing Democratic voters.
Without the media monopoly Democrats have, you wouldn't be able to run and elect any crackpot you want while Republicans are forced to placate toward a fictional "center".

Yeah......um.....if they are "duping" us then why are we opposing them so vehemently? :cuckoo:

Why have we created the Tea Party, elected libertarians such as Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and run off our own leader of the House - John Boehner? You minions sure as hell didn't run off Nancy Pelosi even though she has fleeced you minions for millions.

Your entire post literally contradicts itself.

HERE is the actual poll question:

National Survey of 1,000 U.S. Likely Voters

Conducted June 16 and 19, 2016
By Rasmussen Reports

1* Are the leaders of the Republican Party doing a good job representing the party’s voters, or are they out of touch with most Republican voters from throughout the nation?

2* Are the leaders of the Democratic Party doing a good job representing the party’s voters, or are they out of touch with most Democratic voters from throughout the nation?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/-3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence

Laughable ignorance.

:0) Feel free to believe that bullshit .. but you're a fucking moron. How would you know the difference?

You support a reality show host for president and you're too dumb to know that he doesn't has NO CHANCE of winning. :0) You're a fucking moron.
He doesn't have no chance?

You are too stupid to even realize elementary level grammar mistakes.

Well sure. Because liberal minions believe in "the ends justify the means" (lie, cheat, steal, and even literally place the U.S. Constitution in a shredder to advance the progressive ideology) and the liberal masters in Washington also believe in "the ends justify the means" (lie, cheat, steal, and even literally place the U.S. Constitution in a shredder to advance the progressive ideology). So of course you minions believe that Dumbocrats in Washington "represent" your views.

And I quote "he doesn't has no chance". God Almighty....it's not wonder you vote Dumbocrat. :eusa_doh:

A double-negative (doesn't and no) used with the conjugation of the verb have (has) :bang3:

Yeah......um.....if they are "duping" us then why are we opposing them so vehemently? :cuckoo:

Why have we created the Tea Party, elected libertarians such as Ron Paul and Rand Paul, and run off our own leader of the House - John Boehner? You minions sure as hell didn't run off Nancy Pelosi even though she has fleeced you minions for millions.

like I said, you VOTED them in to their positions, and YOU WERE DUPED.

And guess what, even though you all are supposedly against them now, you are going to reelect them in the next election...AGAIN....the same ole folks you are saying now, don't represent you. Like I said, you've been duped, time and time again....probably because you've been brainwashed, Republicans = good, Democrats=bad..... thus you always vote, BLINDLY for the Republicans.

Actually PTBW....it's far worse than that. You gave him too much credit by substituting the correct word "have" for him. He actually wrote "doesn't has no chance of winning" :eusa_doh:

And guess what, even though you all are supposedly against them now, you are going to reelect them in the next election...AGAIN....the same ole folks you are saying now, don't represent you. Lie I said, you've been duped, time and time again....probably because you've been brainwashed, Republicans = good, Democrats=bad..... thus you always vote, BLINDLY for the Republicans.
That doesn't make any sense. Nobody knows ahead of time what someone will do. We don't have a crystal ball and we're not Nostradamus. The point is - we hold our leaders accountable while you allow (and even encourage) yours to lie, cheat, and steal. You cry about the 1% while Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton swim in tens of millions of dollars. That is the ultimate in blind stupidity.

And I almost never vote for Republican's. It's hilarious to listen to liberals talk about politics because they only know what they do so they accuse everyone else of doing the same thing (being limited in mental capacity as they are). In fact, in the past 8 years I've cast one vote for a Republican. One. Mitt Romney. Outside of that, not a single Republican.

Actually PTBW....it's far worse than that. You gave him too much credit by substituting the correct word "have" for him. He actually wrote "doesn't has no chance of winning" :eusa_doh:
I know.

LOL

And guess what, even though you all are supposedly against them now, you are going to reelect them in the next election...AGAIN....the same ole folks you are saying now, don't represent you. Like I said, you've been duped, time and time again....probably because you've been brainwashed, Republicans = good, Democrats=bad..... thus you always vote, BLINDLY for the Republicans.
More like Democrats=the worst, Republicans=better than a sharp stick in the eye.

And I quote "he doesn't has no chance". God Almighty....it's not wonder you vote Dumbocrat. :eusa_doh:

A double-negative (doesn't and no) used with the conjugation of the verb have (has) :bang3:

:0) Yep, I'm working while I play on this board .. you got me. Bravo

Allow me restate what I said .. Trump has NO CHANCE of ever becoming the president. :0)

Hope that helps.

More like Democrats=the worst, Republicans=better than a sharp stick in the eye.
lol, ok, I can accept that is more of what you all think....!! :lol:

Either way, you keep reelecting the Republicans you are unsatisfied with, time and time, again....thus, the results of the poll posted in the op.

:0) Yep, I'm working while I play on this board .. you got me. Bravo

Allow me restate what I said .. Trump has NO CHANCE of ever becoming the president. :0)

Hope that helps.
Well, for what it's worth, I have an inclination to agree with you on that one. Except that - I said the exact same thing about him getting the Republican nomination and the idiot won it in a landslide. I mean, we have Donald freaking Trump running against Hitlery freaking Clinton right now - so nothing would surprise me. Nothing. You'd be wise to stop making such outrageous statements of false bravado. Nobody knows how this thing is going to play out. Nobody.

Forum List

Back