Parole hearing for serial killer Paul Bernardo, the sexual sadist who murdered teens with his wife

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
SERIAL killer Paul Bernardo, notorious for the gruesome rapes, torture and murders he committed with his teenage wife, is due for parole consideration.

Handsome and articulate Bernardo and gorgeous blonde Karla Homolka, together the murderous couple were so good looking they were called the ā€œKen and Barbie killersā€.

But the nicknames belied the terrifying deaths to which the schoolgirls raped and killed to satisfy Bernardoā€™s sexual sadism were subjected.

They became two of the worst serial killers in Canadian history, killing at least three girls.

One of the victims who died at their hands was Homolkaā€™s younger sister, Tammy, who she lured to feed her psychopathic husbandā€™s thirst for young victims.

By this time Bernardo and Homolka were a married couple, wed in a fairytale ceremony recorded on video by a Canadian lake near Niagara Falls.

Now aged 46, Homolka has been living free in the community under an assumed name after being released on a plea bargain.
ā€˜Ken and Barbieā€™ serial killer Paul Bernardo could get parole

I'm surprised he would even be considered for parole. Canada.......WTF?

SERIAL killer Paul Bernardo, notorious for the gruesome rapes, torture and murders he committed with his teenage wife, is due for parole consideration.

Handsome and articulate Bernardo and gorgeous blonde Karla Homolka, together the murderous couple were so good looking they were called the ā€œKen and Barbie killersā€.

But the nicknames belied the terrifying deaths to which the schoolgirls raped and killed to satisfy Bernardoā€™s sexual sadism were subjected.

They became two of the worst serial killers in Canadian history, killing at least three girls.

One of the victims who died at their hands was Homolkaā€™s younger sister, Tammy, who she lured to feed her psychopathic husbandā€™s thirst for young victims.

By this time Bernardo and Homolka were a married couple, wed in a fairytale ceremony recorded on video by a Canadian lake near Niagara Falls.

Now aged 46, Homolka has been living free in the community under an assumed name after being released on a plea bargain.

First, my personal belief is that not all criminals are beyond redemption, so the parole system is an important one.

Second, I am not sure Bernardo fits this mold, I would also suggest the chances of him being approved for parole are slim because he was a sick, cowardly and sadistic animal. His wife was just as gruesome a participant and she is free long ago, married with kids (married her lawyer I believe). Do some research on her, she got off way too light, she set up her own sister for death, that's a serious case of something.

First, my personal belief is that not all criminals are beyond redemption, so the parole system is an important one.

Second, I am not sure Bernardo fits this mold, I would also suggest the chances of him being approved for parole are slim because he was a sick, cowardly and sadistic animal. His wife was just as gruesome a participant and she is free long ago, married with kids (married her lawyer I believe). Do some research on her, she got off way too light, she set up her own sister for death, that's a serious case of something.

She is a twisted little thing. I am surprised she was out as soon as she was.

Just one crime of this sort ought to be enough, in any civilized society, to unconditionally and absolutely disqualify the perpetrator from ever being set free again, once properly convicted; and here, we have a couple who are known to have committed at least 19 such crimes. It is a miscarriage of justice that one of them is free,and the other ha any possibility of being paroled. Both ought to have been put to death, but in any event, ought at least to have been kept in prison for life, with no possibility of parole or release.

This man is no 'simple' serial killer. He was the Scarborough rapist and raped I don't remember how many women before meeting up with that devil itch wife of his. They did more than murder those poor girls... tapes show they tortured and raped those girls for days before killing them. They should have done to them exactly what they did to their victims

Forum List

Back