Parliament under attack, right now.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
BBC News - Shots fired inside Canada parliament

Witnesses reported seeing a gunman firing at the Ottawa War Memorial and then running toward the government buildings, where more shots were heard.
A soldier has been wounded in the attack, Canadian media report.
The incident came hours after Canada raised its terror threat level from low to medium. A soldier was killed in a hit-and-run earlier in the week.
"Shots fired at War Memorial at 9:52am today; one person injured," Ottawa Police tweeted on Wednesday as a witness reported seeing authorities search from room to room for the suspect.
The gunman fired on soldiers guarding Canada's main war memorial and then ran into the parliament.

Canada has gun control so this couldn't possibly happen.

Are there or are there not armed guards inside of Parliament??
Witnesses are said to have heard "up to a dozen gunshots" - but they do not have the terrorist in custody...sooo all of the shots were from him?
How is it possible this guy is not dead???

If he's shooting at government buildings, perhaps it's just opening day of Politician season? :Boom2:

Witnesses reported seeing a gunman firing at the Ottawa War Memorial and then running toward the government buildings, where more shots were heard.
The incident came hours after Canada raised its terror threat level from low to medium. A soldier was killed in a hit-and-run earlier in the week.
"Shots fired at War Memorial at 9:52am today; one person injured," Ottawa Police tweeted on Wednesday as a witness reported seeing authorities search from room to room for the suspect.
The gunman fired on soldiers guarding Canada's main war memorial and then ran into the parliament.

Crazy world...All religions should go the way of the Dinosaurs!

It would be nice, but then it be just another anarchist movement...

Civil society without religion has nothing to do with Anarchy...

Sudden Jihad syndrome. No civilized nation is immune from these animals.

Civil society without religion has nothing to do with Anarchy...
It does if those opposed to a ban, want to destroy the govt. to establish their beliefs...

workplace violence and hearing shooting is at multiple locations , I don't know !

Sudden Jihad syndrome. No civilized nation is immune from these animals.
You don't know who the perpetrators are.

We know that they shot two Canadian soldiers two days ago. And they do this shit all the time.

Sudden Jihad Syndrome is a term used to describe Muslims that suddenly or unexpectedly turn against civilized, Western society and engage in acts of terror.

Examples include:

lots of Pakastani and other diverse restauraunts makes fer good barbecued goat though !!

and just saying that in my case , I have suspicions but at this moment I am not blaming or assuming that any particular group is responsible for this situation in Canada !!

and just saying that in my case , I have suspicions but at this moment I am not blaming or assuming that any particular group is responsible for this situation in Canada !!

Yes the American media seems fixated on a "convert to Islam" and not so much talking about they guys long history of substance abuse. The reality is that the conversion to Islam was part of his downward spiral and Islam had zero to do with it other than his passport had been revoked for some reason when he tried to fly to the middle east. I think he was suicidal and the rest was just a matter of dying in some dramatic fashion.

Forum List

Back