parlay-vuuu, no vote for you!

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
In his latest attempt at playing Khan to Romney's Kirk, Gingrich put out a new commercial suggesting that Romney shouldn't be nominated/isn't conservative/is a flat-out traitor because he can speak some French.

Any other languages that should be disqualifying factors?

And, should Gingrich be leaning on the self-destruct button this hard?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPsoxpt0BU]Kahn's Last Breath - YouTube[/ame]

Well if Romney was injured in Vietnam and won a silver star for his valor..boy howdy..he could have a field day on him. But it seems the French thing will do for now.

Freedom fries anyone?

Well if Romney was injured in Vietnam and won a silver star for his valor..boy howdy..he could have a field day on him. But it seems the French thing will do for now.

Freedom fries anyone?

You mean if Romney shot himself in the butt to get out of serving, don't you?

In his latest attempt at playing Khan to Romney's Kirk, Gingrich put out a new commercial suggesting that Romney shouldn't be nominated/isn't conservative/is a flat-out traitor because he can speak some French.

]

Didn't mittens rip into Huntsman for taking a job in China?

I find it amusing so many conservatives are willing to pretend Romney is one of them because they want to beat Obama so bad.

]

I find it amusing so many conservatives are willing to pretend Romney is one of them because they want to beat Obama so bad.

No, he criticized Huntsman for taking a job in the Obama Administration. Had jack shit to do with the post - the issue was that he supported the Obama Administration by taking a job.

For the record, I disagree with Romney. I have no issue with Huntsman on that. Quite the opposite.

I am a conservative, who speaks French (and Gaelic), and, frankly.... Gingrich can kiss my smart ass.

So you're stupid and heartless in three languages?

If by 'stupid and heartless' you mean intelligent and rational, then yea.

I'm sure that's what the French Nobility thought of itself in 1789.

You strike me more of the type who breaks out the footstools for them, and then wonders what ever shall become of you when the angry mob drags them off to the guillotine.

No it was the paul camp who tried to pretend Huntsman was a bad guy for speaking madarin

]

Well he certainly is the poster-boy for maintaining the current corruption among the status quo economically, even if he doesn't have the social conservatism credentials that evangelicals seem to want to shove down our collective throat.

It will be interesting to see how many evangelicals sit out the election because they understand the direct and active opposition to their faith that the Mormon Cult represents, and they find themselves unable to vote for him. I believe that if Romney had been born and raised a Baptist instead, he'd be a shoe-in.

And here I've been told for years that being fluent in several languages was a good thing.
Now it isn't?

education is a terrible thing to the right

Not necessarily.... In Florida, Republican Governor Rick Scott seems to be promoting more spending on education and state tax breaks for small business that create jobs.

Exactly what I expect and want from my STATE government.

]

Well he certainly is the poster-boy for maintaining the current corruption among the status quo economically, even if he doesn't have the social conservatism credentials that evangelicals seem to want to shove down our collective throat.

It will be interesting to see how many evangelicals sit out the election because they understand the direct and active opposition to their faith that the Mormon Cult represents, and they find themselves unable to vote for him. I believe that if Romney had been born and raised a Baptist instead, he'd be a shoe-in.

Catholics will vote for the Mormon though. Our two faiths have worked together before... but, naturally, the Baptists have 'issues' with Catholics and Mormons. :lol:

And here I've been told for years that being fluent in several languages was a good thing.
Now it isn't?

That's bullshit.
The more you know the better.​
Plus vous en savez, mieux c'est.​
Cuanto más sepa, mejor.​
Plis nan ou konnen pi byen an.​
Quanto melius nosti.​

Forum List

Back