Parkland Victim’s Family Sick After Getting Behind-the-Scenes Look at DC March

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
According to south Florida’s Sun-Sentinel, the brother of one of the Parkland shooting victims, Hunter Pollack, claimed that he wasn’t allowed by event organizers to participate in the March For Our Lives and deliver a short speech about his slain sister, Meadow Pollack.

In a Facebook Live video posted the morning of the event from a hotel in Washington, D.C., father Andrew Pollack bluntly stated: “My son got denied to speak at the march, so I’m going to a lacrosse game. I guess he’s got a different agenda than their agenda.”

They don’t really care about the victims’ families,” Hunter added.” I don’t know what this is about but it’s definitely not about mourning individuals.”

Another all-inclusive Leftist event!

From Parkland Victim's Family Sick After Getting Behind-the-Scenes Look at DC March

According to south Florida’s Sun-Sentinel, the brother of one of the Parkland shooting victims, Hunter Pollack, claimed that he wasn’t allowed by event organizers to participate in the March For Our Lives and deliver a short speech about his slain sister, Meadow Pollack.

In a Facebook Live video posted the morning of the event from a hotel in Washington, D.C., father Andrew Pollack bluntly stated: “My son got denied to speak at the march, so I’m going to a lacrosse game. I guess he’s got a different agenda than their agenda.”

They don’t really care about the victims’ families,” Hunter added.” I don’t know what this is about but it’s definitely not about mourning individuals.”

From Parkland Victim's Family Sick After Getting Behind-the-Scenes Look at DC March
I don’t see any issue. You can’t give everyone a speech at these things.

Didn't suit their agenda.

To me, friends and family members of the victims should be at the top of the priority list because they are the most affected of those who live to tell about this kind of occurrence.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back