parishilton getting around 15 post minimum

How many so called "statist" Republitards know their state constitutions?

Forget the State Constitution. I prefer the States Republican Party Platform.

Now there is some interesting reading.

Especially Texas. I LOVE Texas:

Ten Commandments – We oppose any governmental action to restrict, prohibit, or remove public display of the Decalogue or other religious symbols.

Marriage Licenses – We support legislation that would make it a felony to issue a marriage license to a same-sex couple and for any civil official to perform a marriage ceremony for such.

Texas Sodomy Statutes – We oppose the legalization of sodomy. We demand that Congress exercise its authority granted by the U.S. Constitution to withhold jurisdiction from the federal courts from cases involving sodomy.

We also believe that no homosexual or any individual convicted of child abuse or molestation should have the right to custody or adoption of a minor child, and that visitation with minor children by such persons should be prohibited but if ordered by the court limited

We favor strengthening our common American identity and loyalty instead of multiculturalism that emphasizes differences among racial and ethnic groups.
to supervised periods.

http://static.texastribune.org/media/documents/FINAL_2010_STATE_REPUBLICAN_PARTY_PLATFORM.pdf

Even if you tripled the size of the federal government, you couldn't possibly cover all the intrusiveness the Republicans want to establish invading people's personal lives.

It's hilarious. But I believe it truly represents today's Republican Party. Listen to Joe Miller and Sharon Angle and Christine O'Donnell. They truly have their finger on the pulse of the right.

I have relatives from not so far back that were nimibian tribesman. they happen to have fought lions just to become warriors. I dont know what you know about lions but they aren't like your average cat. I bet you would absolutely **** yourself if you ever saw a real life lion.. especially if you were only holding a sharpened stick and you were naked. come talk to me when some of your family members have gone on the zambutu bibjano; aka the trial of life. until you have done half the **** that they have maybe you shouldnt even talk to me like this. I know you think you're hard and **** but guess what pal.. u arent'. now go grow some namibian genes and we'll talk about this **** for real

Well shit, these aren't bots doing this. These are actually people posting to get around the 15 minimum.

Why? All they do is attract attention to themselves while doing the 15 posts, then as soon as they spam...WHAMO!!

Forum List

Back