Paris Hilton hacked!

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Anyone else hear about this? Someone hacked into Paris Hilton's cell phone and posted her address book on the 'Net. It's all been taken down already (damn you, FBI!), but the numbers were for real. Most had already been taken down, but a friend of mine did get a chance to chat with Pauly Shore for a few seconds, and I left Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas a voice message. Unfortunately, Lil Jon's mailbox is full.

Dan said:
Anyone else hear about this? Someone hacked into Paris Hilton's cell phone and posted her address book on the 'Net. It's all been taken down already (damn you, FBI!), but the numbers were for real. Most had already been taken down, but a friend of mine did get a chance to chat with Pauly Shore for a few seconds, and I left Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas a voice message. Unfortunately, Lil Jon's mailbox is full.
ewwwwww...

Dan said:

Why would I want to talk to people I never associate with on any societal level? I mean it would be like wanting to talk to somebody at the Ford Factory just because I buy Fords (I don't but it is a good example.) I might watch a movie or two but it is just an end product that I purchase, it doesn't make me want to talk to actors.

no1tovote4 said:
Why would I want to talk to people I never associate with on any societal level? I mean it would be like wanting to talk to somebody at the Ford Factory just because I buy Fords (I don't but it is a good example.) I might watch a movie or two but it is just an end product that I purchase, it doesn't make me want to talk to actors.
come to think about it, there would be very few actors that i would care to talk to. i would call michael moore jsut to tell him what a piece of shit he is, but as for a conversation with him, i dont think so.

I thought it was cool :)

Though I am curious as to why, with all the famous people to choose from, your friend chose to talk to Pauly Shore.

fuzzykitten99 said:
a better question would be why would Paris Hilton HAVE Pauly's number?
maybe hes the janitor? she needs his her toilet fixed and she just calls him?

Though I am curious as to why, with all the famous people to choose from, your friend chose to talk to Pauly Shore.

Well, the list came out sometime yesterday, so obviously Lindsay Lohan, Anna Kournikova, etc. had already gotten many, many calls and disconnected their phones. For some reason, I guess there wasn't as much demand to talk to the Weasel. Pauly was the only "celebrity" we were able to get through to. Trust me, he wasn't our first choice.

hey Dan.... ill call you when your famous

Yeah, you'll call me "sir". Zing! :teeth:

Dan said:
Well, the list came out sometime yesterday, so obviously Lindsay Lohan, Anna Kournikova, etc. had already gotten many, many calls and disconnected their phones. For some reason, I guess there wasn't as much demand to talk to the Weasel. Pauly was the only "celebrity" we were able to get through to. Trust me, he wasn't our first choice.

Yeah, you'll call me "sir". Zing! :teeth:
:laugh:

Forum List

Back