Paris for president

thats fine kirk, seems to me paris hilton and barack hussein obama are in the same boat when it comes to their qualifications to be the president of the United States.
What are johnny Macs qualifications again... Ability to change core positions when politically expedient, ability to score chicks when your crippled wife's not around or ability to pimp out your wife at a biker rally...

thats fine kirk, seems to me paris hilton and barack hussein obama are in the same boat when it comes to their qualifications to be the president of the United States.

Nonsense.

Paris has no plans to fuck everyone in the USA.

Obama only wants to fuck about 25% of us.

McCain? I think he's planning on fucking the other 75%.

really cute ad! she hit on the ''old'' maccain, but also hit on ''that other guy who's for change....''

i'm certain she did not write the copy in the ad herself though!

and she is not old enough to run for president....

because you cared so much about qualifications when you voted for that oedipal ijit who failed in every job he ever had.....

but Paris' ad was better than McCain's anyway.... major misstep.

Bush? I never voted for him.

I'm sure you did appreciate Paris' ad. It was dumbed down enough for all you people having obamagaizms to actually figure out.

Bush? I never voted for him.

I'm sure you did appreciate Paris' ad. It was dumbed down enough for all you people having obamagaizms to actually figure out.

Speaking of dumb....

Don't worry, i just checked my tires and they were at the correct psi and got my car a tune up. I'm having an obamagazim too.

We waste an enormous amount of energy, but no one wants to tell the American people because not wasting energy will hurt the oil companies. Conservation is the most patriotic thing we can do, and the Republicans are making fun of it. They are destroying America.

We waste an enormous amount of energy, but no one wants to tell the American people because not wasting energy will hurt the oil companies. Conservation is the most patriotic thing we can do, and the Republicans are making fun of it. They are destroying America.

sell your car then and ride your bicycle.

I just performed the correct action for any patriotic American to support his country when it comes to energy conservation. I just checked my tire pressure then correctly inflated my tires with aprox. 2-7psi, then... and i know you cant believe it, i got my car a tune up.

sell your car then and ride your bicycle.

I just performed the correct action for any patriotic American to support his country when it comes to energy conservation. I just checked my tire pressure then correctly inflated my tires with aprox. 2-7psi, then... and i know you cant believe it, i got my car a tune up.

Good for you. We are in a national emergency and everyone needs to pitch in. We also need new leadership. Badly...

Forum List

Back