Paris: Face of a dying nation

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
You should visit Paris before it is too late.

"'Scenes from the apocalypse': Filmmaker's shocking footage shows once-romantic Paris covered in filth and rubbish as African migrants are forced to live in the streets"

39683B7800000578-0-image-a-89_1476536890692.jpg

Footage shows Paris covered in rubbish left by African migrants | Daily Mail Online

How dare you denigrate their diversity contribution to French society....it is its strength

We all came from immigrants and our ancestors have all been denigrated in the same way as these people are now. Can't speak for the rest of you but I follow the teachings of Jesus - we should take care of those who can't care for themselves.

We all came from immigrants and our ancestors have all been denigrated in the same way as these people are now. Can't speak for the rest of you but I follow the teachings of Jesus - we should take care of those who can't care for themselves.
They spent thousands to get there and are now suddenly broke..........your path is the path of ruin .....a check for everybody ........

After all all they are homeless as you can see. The price for being transferred to Europe is between 1500 and 11000 EUR, by the way.

don't know what is better to have as neighbours: LGBT perverts or islamic savages...

You can't walk anywhere in Paris without Africans trying to sell you their crap.

Forum List

Back