Paris Climate Agreement Collapsing

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Paris Climate Agreement is going as expected, where the big issue is no longer how to cut emissions but why the developing countries aren’t getting the $100 billion/year the developed countries promised to give them.

We all know what’s happened. They had expected the US to part of the agreement and then pay the bill for everyone else.

Where is the promised money, campaigners ask at climate talks in...

More.....this was just a matter of time without the American 20 billion.

Of course. The climate crusaders in here will be stunned to hear this......sucks for them....but one would think when you lose time after time after time, taking a gander outside the bubble might be prudent. Not these guys!:113::113:

It is sickening to know how little some people care about the orb we call home. But then stupid is supposed to be self canceling, but why must they take us, the intelligent, with them?

It is sickening to know how little some people care about the orb we call home. But then stupid is supposed to be self canceling, but why must they take us, the intelligent, with them?

Another dope who can navigate life somehow without ever considering having to answer the question, "At what cost?:113:

Thankfully, most people weigh answering that question heavily, thus, we see very, very little going on with climate change action.:deal:

Funny as shit when the fringe mocks the majority.....its like a guy walking stark naked down the middle of Main Street shaking a banana at people warning of the apocolypse.:2up:

Last edited:
It is amazing how people think that the USA not getting raked over the coals and giving away free money is somehow bad for the planet.

They need to take a tour to Mexico and South of the Border and what the governments to for them. Now that is the Rich screwing over the poor. There are some really nice people that live down their, and they are caught between a rock and a hard place. The
Commies see them as a soft target for a take over.

They need to take a tour to Mexico and South of the Border and what the governments to for them. Now that is the Rich screwing over the poor. There are some really nice people that live down their, and they are caught between a rock and a hard place. The
You know that I go to mexico every year. I have friends there and may even move there when the time is correct. As for the rich screwing over the poor you seem to enjoy it.

You're free to donate all you want for the cause.
I do with a caveat that nothing goes to tezass.

I'm good with that.....although I find it hilarious you think that if you did manage to stop global warming that Texas wouldnt end up getting it for free.

Damn you fucken libs are stupid.

You know that I go to mexico every year. I have friends there and may even move there when the time is correct. As for the rich screwing over the poor you seem to enjoy it.

Doesnt it get expensive paying the coyotes for the return trip every year?

Global Warming, the scientific solution is to increase the size of heavy industry 10,000xs. The great idea to stop CO2 is to take all of the Earth's resources for the next 50 years and manufacture them into Solar panels and Wind turbines as far as anyone can see. We must use billions of tons of coal, to build billions of tons of steel towers to place billions of tons of fiberglass upon. We must use billions of gallons of oil to extract the billions gallons of chemicals to make the fiberglass. We will manufacture billions of tons of Carbon fiber, the carbon coming from coal or natural gas. We will build billions of tons of solar cells using billions of gallons of chemicals, again chemicals that come from oil. We must build today, tomorrow, we must build day and night. We must build in the third world where we can destroy the environment. The building will never stop. Yet the SMART DEMOCRATS DO NOT SEE THAT THE SOLUTION DESTROYS EVERYTHING AND CONSUMES EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back