Paris burning over climate change. Is America next?

daaayum, the French weren't even this angry when the Germans marched in.
I don't have a car anymore, American society is all about living far away and driving back to the urban core.
..isn't it? Far away from the madding crowd, Mexican illegals and poor unedumecated Americans . Mexicans that don't bother to either edumucate themselves or legally like sort or immigrate...Bother me.
Buy a motorcycle this might be right up your alley 2019 Yamaha TW200 Dual Sport Motorcycle - Photo Gallery, Video, Specs, Features, Offers, Inventory and more
Sorta off topic, but I remember seeing a black chick tooling down I-70 on a pink Harley chopper. I liked that. It was so cool, I want to be that girl.
That's called freedom, what our country is all about. If you aren't infringing on others you should be able to do what you enjoy.

I don't have a car anymore, American society is all about living far away and driving back to the urban core.
..isn't it? Far away from the madding crowd, Mexican illegals and poor unedumecated Americans . Mexicans that don't bother to either edumucate themselves or legally like sort or immigrate...Bother me.
Buy a motorcycle this might be right up your alley 2019 Yamaha TW200 Dual Sport Motorcycle - Photo Gallery, Video, Specs, Features, Offers, Inventory and more
Sorta off topic, but I remember seeing a black chick tooling down I-70 on a pink Harley chopper. I liked that. It was so cool, I want to be that girl.
That's called freedom, what our country is all about. If you aren't infringing on others you should be able to do what you enjoy.
Yeah, ok, cool. I am stuck taking the bus.

Unfortunate. I can give you a snowmobile ride if you want.

Unfortunate. I can give you a snowmobile ride if you want.
I accept you condolences. unfortunately, due to forces beyond my control, alas there is no snow here in Mudville. Due to climate change and global warming. I will take a rain check.

Forum List

Back