Paris attacks another false flag or real??

What do the corrupt globalists do when they want to create, reignite and keep their war on terror fought indefinitely? They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

Well i just recently heard about the attacks in Paris & after looking at pictures videos reading articles & doing all the research i have needed to do so far i am on the fence with this one i gotta say but i would honestly like to here you're opinions what do you guys think is this just another false flag or is this an actual real event this time??.
you can bank on it that its another false flag operations engineered by our lovely CIA.they were behind the JFK assassination,9/11,its a given they were behind this one as well.

:lmao:

Dude your tinfoil hat is too tight

this is one of the brainwashed trolls here i was talking about who is NOT a paid troll.thats how trolls like her act,they just throw childish insults like this all the time when they are cornered and cant refute facts.

you post a video of facts that 9/11 was an inside job and all she ever does is call you names and throw childish insults like this.she cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never even will address evidence or facts,she is one of USMB's biggest trolls ever.

the paid trolls here have to invent one lie after another when they cant counter facts,non paid trolls like her dont even try,they just run off with their tail between their legs.

she posts a funny smiley but whats funny,a troll that cant stand toe to toe in a debate like this one and never tries to refute facts,or someone like myself that can back it up with pesky facts?

she needs to look in the mirror when she throws her childish tin foil insult comments.

conspiracy nuts are funny. :cuckoo:

You do realize a lot of conspiracies actually do end up being true yes some are BS & crazy but however those who are actually awake & opened minded & not sheep who are asleep to all hell will do real research & spend hours & hours each day looking for evidence trying to figure out if a certain event is real or a staged event by the government or a hoax all together JFK 911 Boston Bombing Oklahoma city bombing the Charleston shooting by Dylann Roof & the bombings done by Ted Kaczynski were all proven false flag attacks also as far as hoaxes go i can name a few of those as well Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger Cassidy Stay UCC shooting in Oregon last month 2014 Las Vegas shooting James Holmes shooting i can go on it just takes a little research.

What do the corrupt globalists do when they want to create, reignite and keep their war on terror fought indefinitely? They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

*yawn*

it is very important that conspiracy loons stop fantasizing.

:cuckoo:

Well i just recently heard about the attacks in Paris & after looking at pictures videos reading articles & doing all the research i have needed to do so far i am on the fence with this one i gotta say but i would honestly like to here you're opinions what do you guys think is this just another false flag or is this an actual real event this time??.
you can bank on it that its another false flag operations engineered by our lovely CIA.they were behind the JFK assassination,9/11,its a given they were behind this one as well.

this is one of the brainwashed trolls here i was talking about who is NOT a paid troll.thats how trolls like her act,they just throw childish insults like this all the time when they are cornered and cant refute facts.

you post a video of facts that 9/11 was an inside job and all she ever does is call you names and throw childish insults like this.she cant stand toe to toe in a debate and never even will address evidence or facts,she is one of USMB's biggest trolls ever.

the paid trolls here have to invent one lie after another when they cant counter facts,non paid trolls like her dont even try,they just run off with their tail between their legs.

she posts a funny smiley but whats funny,a troll that cant stand toe to toe in a debate like this one and never tries to refute facts,or someone like myself that can back it up with pesky facts?

she needs to look in the mirror when she throws her childish tin foil insult comments.

You do realize a lot of conspiracies actually do end up being true yes some are BS & crazy but however those who are actually awake & opened minded & not sheep who are asleep to all hell will do real research & spend hours & hours each day looking for evidence trying to figure out if a certain event is real or a staged event by the government or a hoax all together JFK 911 Boston Bombing Oklahoma city bombing the Charleston shooting by Dylann Roof & the bombings done by Ted Kaczynski were all proven false flag attacks also as far as hoaxes go i can name a few of those as well Sandy Hook Elliot Rodger Cassidy Stay UCC shooting in Oregon last month 2014 Las Vegas shooting James Holmes shooting i can go on it just takes a little research.

conspiracies are fantasies created by fearful little nutters who try to fill in anything that isn't 100% answered (which most things aren't) by filling in with the most pathologic of fantasies.

*yawn*

Hmmm??? i think we have a sheep here XDXD.

*yawn*

*yawn*

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and believing the lies. That's what sheep like yourself do. :cuckoo:

*yawn*

*yawn*

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and believing the lies. That's what sheep like yourself do. :cuckoo:

sorry, i don't feed the psycho-pathology of conspiracy loons.

My opinion is you should throw yourself off the tallest building nearby and rid the world of your stupidity.

*yawn*

*yawn*

*yawn*

*yawn*

And if you're satisfied with the spoon-fed garbage and the Kool-Aid and wish to remain ignorant then that is your choice. :cuckoo: :lol:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

*yawn*

*yawn*

another well deserved standing ovation.she believes everything our corrupt schools taught her in their version of their history classes -the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions,EVERYTHING.she actually believes we elect our presidents and our votes count.another one of her loony conspiracy theories she believes in.:lmao: great first class education video there.:happy-1:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap:

the sheep like her will just throw chilidish one liner insults back at you in defeat when you back them up against the wall with information they cant refute and have no answers for.:up:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back